• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Pookie

Pookie

Somebody you used to know.
Oct 18, 2020
Sorry to hear that your life has brought you to this point. We are here for you and don't be afraid to seek help if you change your mind. Killing yourself is not a decision to be taken lightly. What method are you going to use if you don't mind me asking?

S

SouthGermany

Dec 11, 2020
Well there are several reasons. I've been deeply depressed for a long time now, which has cost me pretty much all friends and family. There's also financial trouble, and a big chance of being homeless soon. I've always considered hanging as my preferred method but now I'm thinking about SN if I can afford it

greyback330

greyback330

Student
Oct 20, 2020
Hey greyback. I tried to write to you but somehow I can't. Can you try to contact me The I'll reply

I keep all fingers crossed
Same, for some reason I can't contact u. If u have discord or anything for communication let me know.

S

SouthGermany

Dec 11, 2020
I've registered on discord as Marc76133. Anyone of you all feel free to write

I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
@SouthGermany we are all here for you. I am in a complete different time zone to you but will be by ur side at all times if u Want.

greyback330

greyback330

Student
Oct 20, 2020
I've registered on discord as Marc76133. Anyone of you all feel free to write
I think you're missing something in your discord username it should be like (Marc#0000) check it
Or just add me Greyback230#7399

Last edited: