• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Doggo

Doggo

Neet
Jan 23, 2019
I'll 100% ctb sometime this year . I just have to. Not sure when, i don't feel ready at all. I've lost basically all connnection i had with people. For animals i still care so much though. The only reason i'm still here is that I have this cat that's really attached to me, keeps following me everywhere and meows all the time when i leave (i can't let him out of my room unless there are no other cats around since he'll attack them). Don't know how to let go of that guilt. For me, this is the hardest part i deal with atm. I just love them so much.

Reactions: JayZT, Redt2go, ouvreyes and 5 others
SelfishMom

SelfishMom

Born To Die
Jan 13, 2019
I know that if I ctb my hermit crabs will die because they are kind of hard to take care of and no one really values them as much as me. That kind of makes me feel bad.

Reactions: JayZT, lemmeeleev, Firecaste and 2 others
Doggo

Doggo

Neet
Jan 23, 2019
I know that if I ctb my hermit crabs will die because they are kind of hard to take care of and no one really values them as much as me. That kind of makes me feel bad.
Aww.. i hope you'll be able to find someone good who'll take care of them.

Reactions: JayZT, lemmeeleev, Firecaste and 2 others
JayZT

JayZT

Jul 12, 2018
I have 2 dogs. 1 young and 1 old (my family expects the old one to die in the coming weeks). I've never really felt connected with the young dog so I guess when the old one dies that will be 1 less thing on my list to feel guilty about.

Last edited:
Reactions: Redt2go and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
lost.ghost

lost.ghost

dissolving mind
Jan 25, 2019
I have two birds and a gecko who I love dearly. One of my birds is pretty attached to me so I feel guilty leaving her. I know my boyfriend would probably give them away and keep my gecko if I CTB. I'm okay with that as long as he gives them to a loving owner

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Redt2go