• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Alecsa

Alecsa

Potater
Jan 21, 2019
A back story: my ex cheated on me and it's been the cherry on top of my shit life. I can't say it's the reason why i want to ctb but it's my major trigger atm.

My ex has always been scared of how i have times i strongly desire to ctb and says would blame himself etc. I don't want that for him. I have so many reasons to ctb.

I want him to be happy i figured maybe if I did ctb now, his new lover could help him with the "trauma" he claims he would have. I figured the grieving process might cause them to grow closer. Would i cause them to split? Idk.

Am I over thinking things? I just really want to ctb and i think it's unfair i still have to worry for others.

Any input would be much appreciated. Thank you.

• Aww..
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, agreement and Escaper Boy
_milo

_milo

Mar 16, 2019
I've always felt if someone cheated on their partner they musn't not feel the way about them that they say they do. Not to say your individual doesn't, but it's how I've always seen it. On another note, in such a time of crisis that you would consider death, the feelings of said person who cheated on you shouldn't matter, only your own. But what do I know?

• Aww..
Reactions: Bellagonner, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Alecsa