SadHoe

SadHoe

Nov 11, 2018
My plan to cbt is to do it on Saturday, but everyday it's scarier. I've been going to the gym lately, had some good weeks, and now I wonder about the future. I plan on shit to do and stuff, I'm having dreams but I know that if I don't cbt I will regret it later and blame me for it. I feel like I should wait a few days b4 actually committing but otherwise I'll have to pack or it will be too much on the table for my family (they're moving from city), also I feel like there's too much I want to eat before leaving but I only have today and tomorrow before having to fast.

Reactions: Dartz, Weeping Garbage Can, Deafsn0w and 5 others
Sinbad

Sinbad

Self-Annihilation is loading...95%
Nov 27, 2018
Don't rush to your death. Take Your Time. Remember, you got time, plenty actually so why be in a hurry to CTB.

When you commit suicide you should feel at peace. Otherwise you are prone to make mistakes.

Good luck,

Reactions: Tyuiop, Weeping Garbage Can, Deafsn0w and 4 others
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
Remember that any timetable you set is entirely self-imposed. Which means you can always change your timetable, even at the last minute.

I've flinched three times with a reliable method. I'm trying to work myself up for attempt #4 this autumn. When? I have no idea. Part of me wants to give it a try tonight. Part of me sees that tomorrow a shipment of shop supplies is due to arrive and I can finish a project --so I'm thinking I'll wait to ctb until Monday

But why on Earth would I wait around just to finish a project in my shop? Because that tells me I still have some doubt, masquerading as procrastination. And when I ctb, I want to be absolutely certain.

It's a one way door. You can always find a way to step through it. Make sure you don't step through it too soon.

Don't rush. Take your time.

Reactions: Anubis901, Midnight, TAW122 and 10 others
SadHoe

SadHoe

Nov 11, 2018
Thank you so much. I'll probably change it to Sunday. I don't want to rush it but I also don't want to be alive and have to pack. I guess that I'll see what time would be the best for me.

Reactions: Going Home, Weeping Garbage Can, Deafsn0w and 3 others
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
Remember that any timetable you set is entirely self-imposed. Which means you can always change your timetable, even at the last minute.

. I feel like I should wait a few days before actually committing but otherwise I'll have to pack or it will be too much on the table for my family (they're moving from city), also I feel like there's too much I want to eat before leaving but I only have today and tomorrow before having to fast.

Do it, anything you fancy, get the most out of your time left. Because it might lift you right out if depression and suicidal thoughts.
Excellent post (bedides that minor opinion,of mine)
But when you've been used to those thoughts for so long, doing anything that reminds you that life will then go on is difficult to get used to in the beginning....or longer so prepare fir a butbof hard work as you learn again hw to do maybe even the basics one by one. I hope that helps

Last edited:
Reactions: SadHoe, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can and 1 other person
Jodes

Jodes

Enlightened
Nov 23, 2018
My plan to cbt is to do it on Saturday, but everyday it's scarier. I've been going to the gym lately, had some good weeks, and now I wonder about the future. I plan on shit to do and stuff, I'm having dreams but I know that if I don't cbt I will regret it later and blame me for it. I feel like I should wait a few days b4 actually committing but otherwise I'll have to pack or it will be too much on the table for my family (they're moving from city), also I feel like there's too much I want to eat before leaving but I only have today and tomorrow before having to fast.
Im so sorry.
If you don't mind me asking, why are you fasting etc? Im hoping to find something to help

Reactions: SadHoe, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can and 1 other person
Made4TV

Made4TV

A hopeless hope junkie
Sep 17, 2018

I've flinched three times with a reliable method. I'm trying to work myself up for attempt #4 this autumn. When? I have no idea. Part of me wants to give it a try tonight. Part of me sees that tomorrow a shipment of shop supplies is due to arrive and I can finish a project --so I'm thinking I'll wait to ctb until Monday

But why on Earth would I wait around just to finish a project in my shop? Because that tells me I still have some doubt, masquerading as procrastination. And when I ctb, I want to be absolutely certain.

It's a one way door. You can always find a way to step through it. Make sure you don't step through it too soon.

I wish I could put this at the top of the forums for reference.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Weeping Garbage Can and Jodes
SadHoe

SadHoe

Nov 11, 2018
Do it, anything you fancy, get the most out of your time left. Because it might lift you right out if depression and suicidal thoughts.
Excellent post (bedides that minor opinion,of mine)
But when you've been used to those thoughts for so long, doing anything that reminds you that life will then go on is difficult to get used to in the beginning....or longer so prepare fir a butbof hard work as you learn again hw to do maybe even the basics one by one. I hope that helps
Tysm. And your opinion matters.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
SadHoe

SadHoe

Nov 11, 2018
Im so sorry.
If you don't mind me asking, why are you fasting etc? Im hoping to find something to help
I'm gonna cbt with sn. That's why I'll fast 8 hours b4

Christina

Christina

Dec 6, 2018
Good luck and I wish you peace

Reactions: Going Home, Weeping Garbage Can, SadHoe and 1 other person
BeyondtheVeil

BeyondtheVeil

Nov 25, 2018
There's absolutely no rush to ctb. It's your choice, and you can decide to do it, if and when you're ready. Which also includes changing your mind if that's what feels right to you.

I

iceman

Dec 7, 2018
It sounds like you're having doubts, which is good in a way. I don't think any of here wants to ctb if there are other options, so if you think you can make a go of life then do it, ctb is always an option later on, there is no need to rush this decision, as it's the biggest decision of your life (literally).

SadHoe

SadHoe

Nov 11, 2018
Thank you so much y'all. Your words have put me into deep thought.

Reactions: BeyondtheVeil, Made4TV, ReadyasEver and 2 others
T

TiredHorse

Enlightened
Nov 1, 2018
Thank you so much y'all. Your words have put me into deep thought.
Deep thought is the best thing you could be doing right now. There are very few decisions as big as the one you're contemplating. Take your time. No one should rush something as big as death itself.

Don't skimp on the deep thought.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, SadHoe and 1 other person
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Pretty much what TiredHorse said. I don't recommend self-imposing a time table or date (unless you are one of those people who can just go on a whim without second thought.) Trying to rush or anything isn't helpful and may only make you feel worse. For me, it will be partly time based but also trigger based, which means the right circumstances, the catalyst, and a certain approximate time (no exact date/time though).

Reactions: Anubis901, Weeping Garbage Can, MsM3talGamer and 4 others
K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
Yes i have my sn and want to do it but im scared im gonna suffer and then my mom texts me she loves me but she knows how I'm suffering. It would kill my family ugh I'm gonna do it I just dont know when..so it has to be under right circumstances. Even I'm home alone tonight crying miserable I can't do it yet. At least not with an maybe with n cause at least it'd be peaceful..sigh I feel your pain.

Reactions: Didymus, Weeping Garbage Can, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
SadHoe

SadHoe

Nov 11, 2018
YOOO IM STILL ALIVE SIKEEEE

Reactions: Going Home