• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Dusk till dawn

Dusk till dawn

Student
Sep 7, 2018
So i had the idea of dissolving myself into sulfuric acid, the only problem is how i would do that while i achieve a peaceful death, no matter how much i think about it, i don't see a clear path where i die peacefully then fall into a bathtub of sulfuric acid once i am dead, i know this seems extreme, but i don't want to leave any remains of my body, i already have a place in mind in a abandoned forest where i won't be found for at least 1 year, but even then, i don't want to leave any remains so i plan to make my body dissolve into nothingness by putting myself in a scenario where im once dead i fall into a bathtub filled with sulfuric acid, preferably something that can't hold my body for longer than a hour, i'm planning to go with full hanging by the way, this could go horribly wrong of i make a small mistake during preparationq, but on the other hand, exiting life without leaving any remains of my body seems good and worth the risk

Reactions: bpdbunnygirl and davidtorez
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I think the problem you'd have is that on some bodily parts, acids do a poor job at dissolving them. Certain parts of the body are better dissolved in bases. Certain parts are better dissolved in acids. And bones take time. You'd be hard pressed to do both at the same time, especially since you'd be dead. As far as acids go, for the parts of the body best dissolved by acids, I think there are better choices than sulfuric acid.

https://www.chemistryworld.com/opinion/can-acid-dissolve-a-body/3007496.article

Reactions: davidtorez
Myforevercharlie

Myforevercharlie

Global Mod
Feb 13, 2020
I don't want to sound like Neggie Nicole..

But how would you get that bathtub into the forest?

• Yay!
Reactions: DeIetedUser4739 and locked*n*loaded