• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

1Mazda16

Sep 5, 2021
For the past several months, I've read this forum several times and never seen it mentioned the pain involved with the thought of leaving furry friends behind(I have 2 domestic). Obviously, they are the love of my life and I've held on as long as I have for their sake. However, life has run its course. CTB is planned for the next couple of months. I've decided God doesn't exist and I'm done with trying to improve my lot in life. I'm at peace with everything else in my life except the above-mentioned issue. Anyone else have the same concern? Thanks for the feedback.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Labean, Toonloon, AppleTreeDog and 2 others
P

PeacefulTonic

Enlightened
Aug 10, 2021
I'm sad to hear that life has gotten to this point for you. Do you have any friends who will take them? Can you put them up for adoption?

Reactions: 1Mazda16
AppleTreeDog

AppleTreeDog

Nov 20, 2021
My furry kiddos are the biggest reason I'm still here. As much as I suffer daily and want to end my life, I can't bear the thought of leaving them alone, confused, and scared. They're adopted and have some kind of unknown abusive past, and although still terrified of pretty much everything and everyone else in the world, they are super bonded to me after a year of learning to trust that they have a caring and safe home with me. Causing them any more suffering in their sweet innocent lives would be the absolute worst thing I could ever do. So I'm having such an incredibly hard time with this since I want to ctb so badly, but I think I have to keep waiting so I can care for them for the handful of years they have left.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: LONE WOLF., Labean, ziplockzzz and 4 others
S

Smart No More

Visionary
May 5, 2021
Yes. I am struggling massively with this issue. I've mentioned it a few times on the forum but never made a thread. I'm still not sure how to handle it. I have a cat that I took in as a stray and she doesn't trust anybody but me. We used to walk around our grounds together and all the neighbours knew us. She sa quite dog like in that way and is very communicative. Never needed a harness. Just walked about together. Albeit on her terms a lot of the time but she definitely understood and responded to my lead and communications when travelling around. Now her life is impacted by my health issues and she's stuck indoors, bored silly. I try to give her some mental nourishment but I'm limited and after once offering her a great life and being buddies I now feel I'm essiher jailer. She seems to forgive me but I can see it's affect on her. She has more needs than some cats and it's a waste to let her go to someone that doesn't understand cats and their needs and behavioural intricacies. Most cat owners are pretty oblivious and only project human behavior onto them as its their natural instinct but there's such a rich relationship available if you just learn how. It's not hard either. The info is readily available these days. So yeah, I'm really not sure how to go about rehoming her. It will tear my heart out to hand her over and I don't want her to think I just gave her up. It will be just as hard for her so part of me thinks I need to make the arrangements in the event of anything happening to me so that she at least know I passed. That seems a better option for her. I wouldn't want my parwnt to give me away as a kid and I would feel better if they passed and I had to go to live with someone else as a circumstance of that. She would hopefully not try to find her way back to our home once she can go outdoors again too. She need some outdoor time in her days and to do a bit of hunting. She loves it and is really playful. God I love my cat! I Feel so bad about all this.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: Labean, 1Mazda16, PeacefulTonic and 1 other person