• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FairyAlys

FairyAlys

Aug 7, 2018
I wasn't going to leave a note but reading some people's thoughts on here, I have been reconsidering.
My two children. They're grown up and married, happy, successful, lovely people and very caring and loving. I don't think I can explain why but I don't want them blaming themselves as they couldn't have done anything more.

What do you think?

Reactions: uxorious, anna, lv-gras and 1 other person
Lady Euthanasia

Lady Euthanasia

Jul 24, 2018
I was debating this question myself and settled on leaving a short but meaningful note so the person dear to me won't feel as if this was their fault... and I did do exactly that actually, but I had burnt it because I failed at the attempt and I absolutely do not want to risk any chance of them finding out the letter.

Last edited:
Reactions: lv-gras, raskolnikov, RoloTomasi and 2 others
C

CRM

Idiot
Jul 13, 2018
I don't plan on writing one myself, because I think that people will think whatever they want about me, regardless of what I say. And honestly, some of what they do hurts me and I can't really say that they're completely blameless, but I refuse to cause pain to others intentionally.

But if the people in your life are more understanding, I think that a simple note apologizing, assuring them it's not their fault, and/or saying that you love them would be good.

Reactions: uxorious, skitliv, SamK and 11 others
R

raskolnikov

Aug 10, 2018
No one did hear me when I was speaking to them, how can a few lines make the difference? Anyway it is and will be too late.

It's not a matter of hating anyone, I think it will be better for themselves that they will stay with their beliefs. It won't affect me anymore.

Reactions: FairyAlys, Deleted_9cKnXB34QG, RoloTomasi and 2 others
O

Oyashiro-sama

Student
Aug 16, 2018
I do not think they will understand what I feel in a note.

Reactions: FairyAlys, lv-gras, Lady Euthanasia and 4 others
ThisIsTheEnd

ThisIsTheEnd

Waste of oxygen
Aug 22, 2018
If I write a note, It'll just be a small thing to my family and friends saying that it is not their fault, they couldn't do anything, etc, etc.

Reactions: SamK, FairyAlys and Ssname
Over n' Out

Over n' Out

△△△△△△△△△△△△
Aug 5, 2018
Just wite 'yes, it was suicide'
Makes it simple for coroner/cops to deal with.

Reactions: SamK, Sayo, FairyAlys and 4 others
SamK

SamK

Cloud Surfing
Aug 21, 2018
I am going to be leaving notes and emails that will be sent out at particular date. I found a program online where you can writ n email to someone and choose the date in the next year they will send it on your behalf for free

I'm leaving notes for the innocent people who i know will genuinely miss me, to tell them i'm sorry, why i did it (to end my suffering) to reassure them it was not their fault and to remind them of my belief that we will meet again and tht i love them.

Reactions: lv-gras, akosineenee and FairyAlys
SamK

SamK

Cloud Surfing
Aug 21, 2018
I also like the idea of leaving a letter for the coroner. I hope that will help speed up the process of a verdict of suicide over misadventure. I believe misadventure would hurt the family more, thinking it was an accident when in fact it's really been decided and planned out, it's suicide, my choice. nd not an accident that come about from me 'crying for help' .... hope that makes sense

Hope that helps

Reactions: lv-gras, lastsummer, Ssname and 3 others
Volatile

Volatile

God
Jun 18, 2018
My note will say "I put your name on a bullet so you'd be the last thing on my mind"

Reactions: lv-gras, ThisIsTheEnd and FairyAlys
Oblivion

Oblivion

Wizard
Aug 2, 2018
i will be leaving a note for sure so that no one blame themselves for this

Reactions: lv-gras, Ssname, MissZombie and 1 other person
MissZombie

MissZombie

Aug 23, 2018
The notes are not left for you, they are left for the ones that remain when you are not.

In general, most people are trash, they ignore you when you are alive or they do not value you enough. But then everyone will cry for you, even if they hated you.

Nobody has the right to decide for you. Only you, if you decide to end your life, should you decide if leaving a note is what you want or think will have value.
But, if there is someone that really matters to you. I think it would be good to say something to that person, unless you love her despite what you did, and that will always be the case.

Reactions: Sayo
Nicoller

Nicoller

Jul 4, 2018
When your family members call the police, the police keep the original letter. Your family gets a photo copy back. Hide your letters if you want your family to keep the original.

Reactions: ThisIsTheEnd, lv-gras, lastsummer and 2 others