Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Liberal and conservative news sources are biased trash. I met a guy years ago who said with a straight face that he liked CNN because it was the least biased LOL

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, justsad&done, mahakaliSS_MahaDurga and 2 others
E

enuff

had enuff
Sep 10, 2020
Liberal and conservative news sources are biased trash. I met a guy years ago who said with a straight face that he liked CNN because it was the least biased LOL
they're all full of shit

Reactions: Kramer
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
they're all full of shit
That's what I was afraid of. I guess i'll just be ignorant of current events from now on.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and mahakaliSS_MahaDurga
D

Deleted member 14573

Feb 2, 2020
Every news institution and journalist has bias to an extent.

You should get your information from multiple different sources and use critical thinking to make your conclusions.

In my opinion AFP, AP and Reuters seems to have the least bias.

Reactions: WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, moonchild, NeverSatisfied and 1 other person
Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
Every news institution and journalist has bias to an extent.

You should get your information from multiple different sources and use critical thinking to make your conclusions.

In my opinion AFP, AP and Reuters seems to have the least bias.
I miss yahoo news. The comments were great. That filled a void for me.

Dr Iron Arc

Dr Iron Arc

Into the Unknown
Feb 10, 2020
Make of this what you will. Personally I think the least biased news source according to each person is whichever one they agree with the most. :tongue:

Reactions: jokesonme22, NeverSatisfied, Kramer and 2 others
E

enuff

had enuff
Sep 10, 2020
That's what I was afraid of. I guess i'll just be ignorant of current events from now on.
you see what you want to see, and you hear what you want to hear. and block out the rest, it's all static

Reactions: Bigpink
GarageKarate07

GarageKarate07

Wizard
Aug 18, 2020
They have no reason to tell us these truth about anything. The US just allowed law to pass that basically makes propaganda legal to be used on the public. BBC is owned by the crown and so are all hew countries news agencies (Aus, uk, Canada). Rome/the church also owns lots of news agencies. What makes anybody think they have to tell us the truth? They don't, we are slaves world wide which is why they took us over world wide over the last 1000s of years. Especially the last 20, and then this year was the icing ok the cake. Anybody who cant see that we are under a world wide takeover is simply blind and lying to themselves using ignorance and pride as an excuse. There are doctors fighting against CV. Do you see them next to the PM, president, crown, or pope on the tv? No. There are people fighting against the CV BS but you dont see them on the tv either.

We Are Change YT, website is a good place to start to wake up

The Dollar Vigilante YT & is another one

YouTube has been shutting down channels for years when people talk about the truth. FB is owned by the CIA and was created with the help of military organisations. Cell phones were also made with help from the military. These are weapons.

There is no law that says they have to tell us any truth. When You keep yourself in a label (left, right, sexism, racism, politics) then you have merely chosen your cell in thier prison. Many also point out that it is sorcery, or witchcraft with things like Hollywood, tv "channels" (another word for possession), programming and so on. If you keep looking for answers from "them" you will never find any. Why would they help free thier own slaves? That doesnt make any sense.
Screen Shot 2015 09 14 at 111602 PM 31 total value big 6

Reactions: Kramer and enuff
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I've found NPR and msnbc to be the least biased sources of news available.

seriously though, it probably doesn't get better than /pol. You are forced to wade through endless bullshit, but you will get both sides of the story and also the truth if you wade enough.

Kramer

Kramer

Nervous wreck
Oct 27, 2020
I've found NPR and msnbc to be the least biased sources of news available.

seriously though, it probably doesn't get better than /pol. You are forced to wade through endless bullshit, but you will get both sides of the story and also the truth if you wade enough.
I hate how people talk to each other on there.

140 bpm

140 bpm

Glitching in reality
Jan 26, 2020
I have a guy on my job, who watching CNN app non stop. He don't watch movies, sports, don't listen music. He just spend hours on phone watching news. That's his favorite stuff. yeah.
I don't watch news like at all. Get known about what happened weeks later, only if that guy brings it up.

signifying nothing

signifying nothing

-
Sep 13, 2020
I think you either have to look at a good range of them or none at all. Its just another form of distraction most of the time anyway.

Reactions: Kramer
awfullife

awfullife

Arcanist
Nov 16, 2019
All news is propaganda...And its gotten really bad. I don't know where to turn and don't even know what is truth anymore. It's fucked. Please Let me know if you find something that is down the middle I would appreciate it OP.

Reactions: enuff
Sprite_Geist

Sprite_Geist

NULL
May 27, 2020
There is no news/media outlet that is completely unbiased unfortunately. Yes there are some sources that are less one-sided than others like Associated Press, and they might even try to not take sides, but they are still operated by human beings who have inherent biases just as everybody else, so their work is not completely neutral - sometimes deliberately and sometimes unintentionally. On the other hand there are news sources (a lot) that just do not try to be fair and central at all - to the point of it being virtually propaganda as others have said.

What you could try to do is read about a given event from different news outlets, and remove the parts from each source that you definately know are not true - then put together what remains. This could help to build at least a semi-consistent story.