• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Oliver

Oliver

Experienced
Feb 28, 2024
Many years ago, a guy I knew hung himself after supposedly being taught how to hang yourself in the army (as a last resort kind of thing) and it caused some uproar, regarding if that was a "moral" thing to teach people or what not. However, anyone who can confirm, if this is true? And is it possible to go into detail, regarding the least painful and "safest" way to hang yourself? I suppose that it was being taught quite specifically, if it was taught in the army.

Last edited:

26mmmm

Experienced
Feb 12, 2024
Many years ago, a guy I knew hung himself after supposedly being taught how to hang yourself in the army (as a last resort kind of thing) and it caused some uproar, regarding if that was a "moral" thing to teach people or what not. However, anyone who can confirm, if this is true? And is it possible to go into detail, regarding the least painful and "safest" way to hang yourself? I suppose that it was being taught quite specifically, if it was taught in the army.
There are guides here, I don't think theres more to it.

T

the old man

Student
Dec 23, 2023
The simple answer Oliver is no, not in uk forces it is not taught as a last resort if wounded or captured.