ikadasui

ikadasui

Arcanist
May 29, 2018
You cannot exist in this cutthroat world with one. I recently got a job and within a month have been silently fired(hours cut) what can I do? I don't bring negativity in with me I'm just fucking dumb! You can't cure stupid and you can't live off it either. there's no solution for people like me we're disposable and we get humiliated for shit out of our control. I think I'm gonna try to exit soon this was definitely the turning point that I'm screwed In this world

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: Yavannah, Skathon, idk3 and 6 others
why am i alive?

why am i alive?

Look where i ended
Oct 18, 2023
I know what that feels like im so sorry this happens to u

• Hugs
Reactions: idk3 and WAITING TO DIE
WAITING TO DIE

WAITING TO DIE

TORMENTED
Sep 30, 2023
I'm sorry this brutal world has treated you this way.
You don't deserve this.
People are unbelievably cruel.

Reactions: idk3
Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023
You cannot exist in this cutthroat world with one. I recently got a job and within a month have been silently fired(hours cut) what can I do? I don't bring negativity in with me I'm just fucking dumb! You can't cure stupid and you can't live off it either. there's no solution for people like me we're disposable and we get humiliated for shit out of our control. I think I'm gonna try to exit soon this was definitely the turning point that I'm screwed In this world
The fact that you're self-aware that you're not smart tells me that you're at least not really dumb. Dumb people think they're smart. I'm sorry that your hours got cut, you deserve better. If you wanna talk, feel free to DM me.

• Love
Reactions: ikadasui
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really is such a cruel existence where people suffer all through no fault of their own, I hate how other people just make existing even more unbearable, I understand why you'd just wish to be free from it all.

Reactions: sserafim and idk3