diaryofadg

diaryofadg

Leilei
Oct 5, 2024
Sorry for the double post!! Idk how to edit my post but when going via train is it better to lay on the tracks with my neck directly on the rail or just walk towards to train? Will the cow catcher somehow stop me?

C

chester

Student
Aug 1, 2024
Death by train is never a clean decapitation, it's almost always gory, your body gets dismembered and massacred. I'm not going to advocate for any method, but I'll keep advising against this one. Unless you don't care about how you die, as long as death is certain. Still, there are plenty of other gory and highly successful methods which don't involve traumatizing train crews.

diaryofadg

diaryofadg

Leilei
Oct 5, 2024
Death by train is never a clean decapitation, it's almost always gory, your body gets dismembered and massacred. I'm not going to advocate for any method, but I'll keep advising against this one. Unless you don't care about how you die, as long as death is certain. Still, there are plenty of other gory and highly successful methods which don't involve traumatizing train crews.
This is really a last resort. I don't have access to any drugs like sn and definitely not firearms

C

chester

Student
Aug 1, 2024
I'm not going to suggest anything specific, it's against the rules. All I'll say is, given you don't have access to guns and drugs/sn, I don't believe train is your only option.

kilowatt

kilowatt

Guns don't kill people I kill people
Sep 9, 2023
Sorry for the double post!! Idk how to edit my post but when going via train is it better to lay on the tracks with my neck directly on the rail or just walk towards to train? Will the cow catcher somehow stop me?
You will not get decapitated if you jump in front of the train. I advise laying your lead on one of the metal sides of the tracks. Best to do at night. The model of the train matters a lot, but for cargo trains it's usual for cowcatchers to interfere. I think it's a better idea to study the area more before walking 5 hours there just for an immense fail. Think of the speed of the train, how far it is from it's stop/leaving point, take in mind surroundings.