Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
I decided to start a thread to get your thoughts about this matter as I previously answered some other thread here about how this system works so I am just copying and pasting what I wrote earlier.

This is only my own experience as to how laws of attractions of manifesting works. I am not citing any resources and I havent read books about it so it is all subjective from my own experience.

Little bit of intro here. The human mind is composed of two minds. The conscious mind and the unconscious mind. While they both exist in the brain yet the unconscious mind isnt entirely just the brain and let me explain further. The conscious mind is what we use to interface with our world, it is controllable and cerebral as we use it as a computer to process information, store it and solve problems, it is controllable, It is finite, it is organized, it is well known relatively. The unconscious mind is more of our accumulation of repressed past experiences and their psychological effects but it is not only that. It is the source of thoughts arousal and this is important aspect that relates to laws of attractions and manifesting. The unconscious mind is uncontrollable to the most extent, it is infinite (this is my own conjecture), it is chaotic and it is above all mysterious.

When we align ourselves with a certain desire in our minds that is accessible through our environment to us meaning that it is not impossible to achieve that desire in our material capacity which is controlled and limited by factors some of which are inside our control like our education, health, fitness, mindset (all three to some degree), where we live, where we work. Some factors of our enviroment are out of our control like who we work with, who we live next, mental & physical health, economy, work place mobility, health, genetics etc. Again When we align ourselves with specific anf not impossible to achieve, desires and think of them through visualization and then we put them in the back of our minds and forget about them but still work towards them in a tangible way, our unconscious brain starts to give us thought arousals that are customized in order to achieve that specific desire. Meaning the unconscious mind starts to orient the conscious mind to align it with achieving that desire we want. It is a type of an exercise. The effect of that is very subtle and unmeasurable and that where the mystical aspect of laws of attractions come to work. For exmaple if you like to get a certain promotion at work but you are not aware exactly how to get it and then it is constantly on your mind but you are also working towards it without any guidance how to achieve it. You unconscious brain will start picking up nuances in your environment to make that happen. It will starts giving you thoughts arousals like which aspect of work to focus on, what types of projects to pick, who to talk to and be involved with, how to impress that type of person of authority to get you noticed for the next round of promotions, etc… of course you are not aware of that happening at all. You just get some sort of a hunch of what to do and slowly with these types of nuances being aligned with your desire in the back of your mind you start acting and behaving unconsciously in away that gives you that promotion. That may sound lame explanation of how to work because anyone could say it is just normal that the person will do whatever he or she could to achieve that desire and i would say it is not how this is works because there is a supernatural aspect to the whole process. The reason that laws of attraction work is not to contrive effort and be too aggresive in the approach as to use the conscious mind to form strategies and tactics into how to get to your goal which is fine way of working towards achieving your desire and may as well work but that is totally different approach than manifesting. There is an advantage as to why laws of attractions are more natural way of things playing out in your favour. You see when you depend on your unconscious mind to navigate you through achieving your goal it is like a super computer which has more capacity of analyzing enviroment around you and more effeciently giving you answers to what to do than lets say sitting down and thinking hard with yourself to do that process consciously. Unconscious effort is much more efficient way of achieving desires than conscious effort and it always play in the background regardless if you choose to or not. the peripheral vision is a good example of how the unconscious mind picks nuances in your environment and analyze them and gives you thought arousal to serve your goal without you realizing it. The unconscious mind is always working somehow while you dont realize it, but it is a double edge sword so it can also works against you. which means if you dont believe somehow you dont deserve to achieve that desire because of some reasons then the unconscious mind will start giving you subtle thought arousals that prevents you from achieving that desire. It will influence you to make the wrong choices and say the wrong things and focus on not the so helpful aspects of your enviroment to prevent you from achieving that desire. Of course that can be combatted with conscious manipulation and effort if you have the resources to study and analyze your enviroment and come up with conscious solutions to achieve what you want but it is very contrived and unnatural to do so and thats opposite of the laws if attractions.

There are more deeper aspects to how this system works but i wont dig into this much more as I hope what this gives you some idea how this works and i can answer any questions you have

Last edited:
  • Informative
  • Love
Reactions: _Minsk, TooConscious, DepressedSloth and 3 others
Sanva

Sanva

:/
Dec 10, 2021
this makes perfect sense but for me getting into the Law of Attraction stuff messed me up even more because I started to be scared of thinking the wrong thing. just visualizing what you want and then "forgetting about it" is a lot harder than it sounds and when I tell myself not to think negative thoughts or believe negative things i just think them and believe them even more. often i feel like law of attraction advice is just "just stop thinking about the deep rooted beliefs you've had for 90% of your life, believe in yourself & be happy :)"

not to be all negative. I do believe in the Law of Attraction to some point and it kind of gave me hope for some time. I'm just wallowing in self pity mostly.

• Love
Reactions: MsSelfsabotage, myopybyproxy, DepressedSloth and 1 other person
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

Jun 22, 2021
this makes perfect sense but for me getting into the Law of Attraction stuff messed me up even more because I started to be scared of thinking the wrong thing. just visualizing what you want and then "forgetting about it" is a lot harder than it sounds and when I tell myself not to think negative thoughts or believe negative things i just think them and believe them even more. often i feel like law of attraction advice is just "just stop thinking about the deep rooted beliefs you've had for 90% of your life, believe in yourself & be happy :)"

not to be all negative. I do believe in the Law of Attraction to some point and it kind of gave me hope for some time. I'm just wallowing in self pity mostly.
You are absolutely right. It is easier said than done I agree. However I cant put enough emphasis that it should be a natural process as to be left to flow on its own way. It is not miraculous as it will only increase our chances by a big factor than just through artificial strategizing. It is not an easy skill to master nor it is controllable to a large extent as it involves the subconscious and our self beliefs are very complicated matter to untangle. It is a feedback loop system as well where conscious effort to improve self-esteem also leads to better chances to achieve certain desires. I will even argue that to some extent it affects our environment and beings around us to put us there where we need to without even consciously realizing it and make us more charismatic in a manner that serves the goal of getting our desires.

Reactions: Sanva
M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
Perhaps it's possible to use this technique to eliminate or reduce survival instinct.

Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

Jun 22, 2021
Perhaps it's possible to use this technique to eliminate or reduce survival instinct.
As powerful survival instinct is, I am afraid you are kind of right. If someone orient themselves with that desire in mind long enough, it will manifest

M

myopybyproxy

flickerbeat \\ gibberish-noise
Dec 18, 2021
As powerful survival instinct is, I am afraid you are kind of right. If someone orient themselves with that desire in mind long enough, it will manifest
Why are you afraid? I hope it does. This in combination with a variety of chemical aids ought to do the trick.

Reactions: Snake of Eden
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

Jun 22, 2021
This can be considered a supporting evidence to demonstrate what I mean by thought arousal from the unconscious

T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
I didn't notice this I'm glad you put it here too as you did a great job.

• Love
Reactions: Snake of Eden
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

Jun 22, 2021
Creative flow (channeling) is an example of manifesting working on high throughput between the conscious brain and the unconscious mind. It is a very pleasurable state as it actively brings the outer world into reconciling through materializing desires of the inner world through creativity which brings us closer to feeling in equilibrium and thus experience happiness

Last edited: