Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
I want to vent a little with this: I despise many things, but in this context, I totally despise my country, why do I say this? It all started in my childhood when I saw how making fun of politicians was demonized, I saw that love that average people had towards that man with a red beret, who went around giving away houses, giving away oil and all the resources that country had, but this was not an isolated case, the average middle-class Latino in the mid-2000s was very gullible, this continent it's always been on fire and we've got politicians who earned their jobs by finding it in a pack of Doritos.

I found it repulsive to see how people followed this man in the streets en masse while inventing non-existent enemies, everything that belonged to my father was taken by this man because apparently he was a bourgeois from a wealthy family, we lost everything, many people lost it everything and still continued to follow this man.

When this man in the red beret died, I remember that I celebrated it as if it were a long-awaited day, until I saw that only the story would not end, apparently, people wanted to continue eating garbage.

Before becoming a traitor, I thought about what would have happened if this had not happened, most likely, I would have had a very pleasant quality of life, I realized later that hell was spreading throughout Latin America, that is why I despise two things, politics, and the boomers, who were guilty of all this hell.

Even so, I keep trying to provoke a change, I have seen results, but I do not think that Latin America will reach the level of the first world, we are doomed

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: lostundead, _Seeking, narval and 7 others
C

Cheza_mus

Experienced
Jul 1, 2021
If you think it's a joke you should try Africa

Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
I completely agree, our countries are fucked and will continue to be fucked.

The people in our countries are enamored with empty promises repeated by the most populist, corrupt and power hungry politicians, that alone has ravaged the continent and left an unfixable mess. It shouldn't be the case in countries that could've been so prosperous.

The younger generation has no memory and the older generation has no wisdom. I really can't see a better future for south America. Just as an example, red beret's BFF is most likely going to become the president of my country, with the same populist speech and even threats to expropriate from his enemies. People just don't learn.

If you think it's a joke you should try Africa
Want to know something sad?

Africa may be a mess right now, but even they have blooming economies and many countries have a better future ahead of them.
The economies in Latin America are one of two: Stagnant, or an embarrassing crisis with hyperinflation. No middle ground.

• Informative
Reactions: lostundead
narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
Download 5

Los hispanos así en general no necesitamos a nadie para arruinarnoa. Nos vamos voluntariamente a la mierda. Aquí en España porque estamos en Europa y medio nos tienen con correa...

deleted

deleted

Wizard
Jul 31, 2020
Was Latin America ever prosperous? there's no hope for this continent honestly the only way out of this place is the airport my country is a fucking joke

narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
Was Latin America ever prosperous? there's no hope for this continent honestly the only way out of this place is the airport my country is a fucking joke
Aegentina at least was decades ago one of ( or the most) richest countrys of the world

Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
Aegentina at least was decades ago one of ( or the most) richest countrys of the world
Venezuela also had a powerful economy in the middle of the last century, but they did not know how to maintain that achievement

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Fragile and narval
narval

narval

Enlightened
Jan 22, 2020
Venezuela also had a powerful economy in the middle of the last century, but they did not know how to maintain that achievement?
When they went to other countries they was called "give me 2" people.

Because they could bought 2 no matter what expensive it was

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I think they used to call Uruguay the "Switzerland of Latin America".

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
Not only Latin America sweetie, all Latin countries are. Portugal, Spain, Italy. All the same sh@%

whatevs

whatevs

Mining for copium in the weirdest places.
Jan 15, 2022
Could that confirm the theory that the countries in the southern part of the globe are doomed?
They aren't doomed, they just should have a different civilizational model and don't function well with the current one. Europeans enforced ours globally but in an ideal world the other civilizations should have been left alone.

Only East Asians were like "So you like technology uh? Look at what we can do. Enter Singapur."