glittergore

glittergore

the sea, the sea
Jun 16, 2020
The more popular this method gets the more anxious I become about regulation.

Reactions: Helpneedtips, Deleted member 10475, Bulldogbitch and 3 others
krsu

krsu

Jun 10, 2020
good thing i got ahold of some finally before it becomes harder to get ;)

Reactions: Bulldogbitch and checkouttime
krsu

krsu

Jun 10, 2020
oooooh The evening news i'm guessing its near me then!!!!!
why is this news worthy, i kind of hate it when the media broadcasts someone's suicide... like fuck off let us die in peace

if my death makes news im gonna come back from the dead and smack the writer through the computer screen

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: JAG_78, Lost in a Dream, Deleted member 13412 and 8 others
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
i hate the invasion of privacy the press have ,

Reactions: JAG_78, Deleted member 13412, Bulldogbitch and 2 others
Deleted member 13412

Deleted member 13412

Dec 27, 2019
how to avoid hving ur name written in the news ? );

Reactions: JAG_78, Helpneedtips, ZardozOmega and 1 other person
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
The more popular this method gets the more anxious I become about regulation.

It won't be long, although it isn't banned. IT is definitely nowhere even close to, as easy to get. Used be on EBAY and everything now anywhere that does sell it only sells to like schools or business etc. unless you know where else of course :blarg:

R

rt1989526

Paragon
Aug 2, 2020
Agreed why are they posting his name? Wtf

• Love
Reactions: JAG_78, marcusuk63, Deleted member 13412 and 1 other person
krsu

krsu

Jun 10, 2020
Agreed why are they posting his name? Wtf
people are pieces of shit "HEY EVERYONE LOOK THIS PERSON KILLED HIMSELF HERE'S HIS NAME"

so all the pro lifers can say hes selfish

idk why but this is bothering the fuck out of me
It won't be long, although it isn't banned. IT is definitely nowhere even close to, as easy to get. Used be on EBAY and everything now anywhere that does sell it only sells to like schools or business etc. unless you know where else of course :blarg:
I feel like it could be required that you own some sort of license to handle industrial grade stuffs like 99% etc, that's why id suggest buying some before it is too late

Last edited:
Reactions: JAG_78
glittergore

glittergore

the sea, the sea
Jun 16, 2020
I'll admit I'm speaking from a US-centric position; I was able to get my SN cheaply on a very popular clearnet site. I suppose I'm just worried about it being discovered or, if I really delay my decision to CTB, it expiring and then later not having any access to it.

Reactions: checkouttime
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
why is this news worthy, i kind of hate it when the media broadcasts someone's suicide... like fuck off let us die in peace

if my death makes news im gonna come back from the dead and smack the writer through the computer screen

have you seen how short the story is?. Also the evening news is one of them papers that tells stuff that just happens in the 'local-ish" area. Its what i'd call a boring newspaper that contains hardly anything of interest. It has all the boring stuffs not sensationalised like a tabloid.

They probably reported this as it happened in 'Leigh" they have six toes and shit there!
I'll admit I'm speaking from a US-centric position; I was able to get my SN cheaply on a very popular clearnet site. I suppose I'm just worried about it being discovered or, if I really delay my decision to CTB, it expiring and then later not having any access to it.

I don't think they can ban it as it is used in food, although i have seen products popping up that certainly aren't the purity we need of SN.

Some people have posted on here will this work and its like 0.6% SN!!!

Last edited:
krsu

krsu

Jun 10, 2020
have you seen how short the story is?. Also the evening news is one of them papers that tells stuff that just happens in the 'local-ish" area. Its what i'd call a boring newspaper that contains hardly anything of interest. It has all the boring stuffs not sensationalised like a tabloid.

They probably reported this as it happened in 'Leigh" they have six toes and shit there!
i just don't want my death in any sort of local news spread around the internet i find it extremely invasive ;w;

• Love
Reactions: JAG_78, Deleted member 13412, harmonica and 3 others
Shero

Shero

Experienced
Dec 19, 2019
people are pieces of shit "HEY EVERYONE LOOK THIS PERSON KILLED HIMSELF HERE'S HIS NAME"

so all the pro lifers can say hes selfish

idk why but this is bothering the fuck out of me
What frightens me more is the possibility of harassment against the family, since he was not reported anonymously.
You never know how pro-lifers act if they go on their "holy crusade".
The first example I can think of is that the may think the family is to blame for not having done more.

• Love
Reactions: marcusuk63 and krsu
marcusuk63

marcusuk63

CTB
Mar 24, 2019
a mate of mine used to change his name regularly , always change it at least twice though was his advice , as the mystical "they" ask if you have changed it and what your "PREVIOUS" name was , ergo your previous name didnt have and black marks against it lol

D

Deleted member 1465

_
Jul 31, 2018
It's a local rag and that's standard reporting for the local UK press. Different editors have different policies; some will not report a method, some will say 'died suddenly' and not mention details. Here the MEN have played it straight and reported the facts.

Reactions: checkouttime and Homecoming
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
i just don't want my death in any sort of local news spread around the internet i find it extremely invasive ;w;

Oh iv'e had my 5 mins of fame in the newspapers, tabloids.youtube already LMAO none of it has my name, but some people know it was me lmao

Only reason i can think is the papers etc must ask hospitals what's happened lately? otherwise how would they know. My only theory on name is to make the story more legit. Its hard to explain what i mean ,but i know the paper and their sort of like the boring paper that reports the legit stuff, probably may have had permission to print it?

Im not a fucking journalist by the way!!!!!

timetofly

timetofly

Student
Aug 8, 2020
He succeeded! I know, the fact that he called an ambulance means he changed his mind, may he RIP, but at the same time it's encouraging for those choosing SN as their method and still having doubts. And a reminder not to play with it, taste it, etc. Use only when you're 100% sure you want to die.

T

TimeToBiteTheDust

Visionary
Nov 7, 2019
" Mr Dickenson called for an ambulance after taking an overdose at his home "

Guess deep inside he didn't want to die or SI kicked in. Imagine regretting after taking an OD and knowing you have only some minutes of life left. It must be horrible.

Reactions: Lost in a Dream, Deleted member 13412, VIBRITANNIA and 5 others
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
It's a local rag and that's standard reporting for the local UK press. Different editors have different policies; some will not report a method, some will say 'died suddenly' and not mention details. Here the MEN have played it straight and reported the facts.

exactly how i wanted to explain it.....but couldn't!
" Mr Dickenson called for an ambulance after taking an overdose at his home "

Guess deep inside he didn't want to die or SI kicked in. Imagine regretting after taking an OD and knowing you have only some minutes of life left. It must be horrible.

fucking ambulance round here, is like over the road from my house:aw: they won't save me though:devil:

Reactions: Deleted member 1465
less than

less than

not important
Jul 25, 2019
Was he a member of this website?

Reactions: _Minsk