• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SmallKoy

SmallKoy

Aficionado
Jan 18, 2024
I don't really have much to say besides the fact that I constantly have the overwhelming urge to die. I'm scared of death. I'm scared of everything. I wish I could not exist permanently. I want an off switch for life. Today I overate so much after not eating basically anything for a couple days and I'm so disappointed in myself. I want to hurt myself but I can't bear to get out of bed right now. My life is a complete disaster. I feel like everyone is judging me everywhere I look.

I just wanted to say these things somewhere. I hope everyone here has a lovely night.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I also just wish for a permanent offswitch to instantly cease existing in peace, such a thing truly would be so ideal to me, all that I want is to eternally not exist as well. An offswitch like that really would prevent so much unnecessary suffering.

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I relate a lot to what you're saying. I'm sorry you're going through so much suffering.

Reactions: SmallKoy
BlendedHeart

BlendedHeart

It is what it is
Mar 9, 2024
I'm scared of many things too. Things that others do with such ease, and that frustrates me.

I'm glad that we all have this place to vent.

Reactions: SmallKoy