• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Tiredman

Tiredman

Rest is best
Apr 30, 2018
I personally want to make a couple good memories with my parents before I leave so they have something good to remember me by. I might also go on a road trip somewhere or go camping. On my second last day I'm going to eat like a king at my favorite restaurant then rent a hotel the day after and drink my n listening to some calming peaceful music.

AnnihilatedAnna

AnnihilatedAnna

A Joke
Apr 17, 2018
I would tell some people some things I never had the courage to do, I mean it doesn't really matter anymore if I'm going to be dead anyway. I would most definitely say good bye to the people i love, only not too obvious. I would plan out my own cremation so that my dad doesn't have too anymore.

Reactions: dano6533
Ness

Ness

They/Them pronouns, please
Aug 28, 2019
I'd spend all of it making the few people in my life smile, all my online friends laugh, and I'd create things for them, make them as happy as I could before I go. Leave it all on a high note.

GreyMonkey

GreyMonkey

Heartbroken
Aug 20, 2019
If you have the energy to do something fun and be living to important people in your life, why not just recognise you will die one day and then just live your life like this.

I want to die because I don't have the will or feeling in me to do anything that would be enjoyable. The two weeks prior to would be the same as it is now.

Ness

Ness

They/Them pronouns, please
Aug 28, 2019
If you have the energy to do something fun and be living to important people in your life, why not just recognise you will die one day and then just live your life like this.

I want to die because I don't have the will or feeling in me to do anything that would be enjoyable. The two weeks prior to would be the same as it is now.

I try but I'm just so tired. I can't do it for long, I'd exhaust myself, but if I'm gonna die anyway then I might as well exhaust myself first anyway. So that's my plan for the time before I ctb. I'm not quite there yet.

Reactions: GreyMonkey
woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
Smoke as many fags as I can whilst comprehending how much I don't have a place in this world.

Think of how fine A's nose is.

Think of what they will do once they follow the stink to the corpse.