• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

lkjhgfdsa1

lkjhgfdsa1

🖤
Apr 17, 2024
Yesterday I was honest with my mom about some things about my feelings and life because I thought I could trust her… I

My mom told me today she has called the mental services on me before and asking for them to (involuntarily) take me in (aka lock me up)

Then she told me:
"If I could have had you locked up, I would have already"

She basically wants me out of her house/her responsibility and have society (the psych ward) care for me instead

I feel so betrayed
My trust has been entirely been broken
I thought this place was supposed to be my home
It's nothing more than my graveyard to me anymore

Edit: mental services in my country cannot forcefully take you in-patient unless you try and are found !!

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: NoLoveNoHope, Unknown21, Forever Sleep and 6 others
Killua200

Killua200

Jun 3, 2024
I'm so sorry to hear about the situation with your mum. That sounds like a really difficult and heavy thing to go through.

It's understandable that you would feel betrayed, given that you had gone so far as to open up to her about your feelings. The lack of understanding from your mum, and unwillingness to look after you and help you, must be extremely hurtful.

However, I do want to point out that I doubt she was thinking very rationally when she said those things. She might have been struggling and not known what to do
but i dont know your situation and i dont want to sound like a know it all. Hope you are staying strong maybe the ward can help you

Last edited:
M

Mi Mi

No One Special
Mar 18, 2024
Yesterday I was honest with my mom about some things about my feelings and life because I thought I could trust her… I

My mom told me today she has called the mental services on me before and asking for them to (involuntarily) take me in (aka lock me up)

Then she told me:

She basically wants me out of her house/her responsibility and have society (the psych ward) care for me instead

I feel so betrayed
Omg
I'm so sorry

AbsentMindedHuman

AbsentMindedHuman

One day, ill be free
Apr 25, 2024
That's how they get us..... Everyone preaches to "just reach out" or "We are here to listen" but the second you do, this happens. This is why so many of us have been "institutionalized" and have learned what to say and not say and so we continue our miserable lives with a pain that no one can help us fix.

Whats so hard about listening to someone and just being with them, meeting them where they are at that moment. Sometimes we don't want to be fixed, we just want to be heard and we cant do that because of the fear of the consequences. The conversation stops when the people we reach out to offer solutions or consequences instead of a shoulder to hold onto the pain for a short while. I have had this exact same thing happen to me and it pisses me off to no end anytime people tell me to see a therapist or I see adds for mental health.... WHAT A JOKE.

• Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: NoLoveNoHope, Mateira, Alexei_Kirillov and 6 others
theboy

theboy

Illuminated
Jul 15, 2022
Your mother tries to protect you even if she is abrupt. Find out how health rights work in these cases in your country.

floating_cloud

floating_cloud

fading
May 30, 2024
I'm so sorry
That's why sometimes reaching out isn't always the answer

divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
Mothers "usually" just want to protect their kids. They assume the psych ward would be the best place to get care they arent aware how screwed up the medical system is

Reactions: 𖣂𖣂𖣂., Alexei_Kirillov and cowboypants
Why am i still here

Why am i still here

Useless
Sep 27, 2023
And the fact that moms are like "you know you can tell me anything"
Trust where??

Reactions: Unknown21, Alexei_Kirillov, divinemistress36 and 1 other person
Coconut blue

Coconut blue

Student
May 13, 2024
I'm so sorry for what you're going through. ig maternal instinct didnt allow your mom to risk your ctb, which i wouldnt blame her for, but it definitely makes things worse for you who's actually struggling with the pain

Reactions: Alexei_Kirillov
O

Oncologynurz123

Dec 16, 2021

Then she told me:

I feel so betrayed

Edit: mental services in my country cannot forcefully take you in-patient unless you try and are found !!
Whenever I think about getting or asking for help I'm reminded of this. In the US, they can totally lock you up for your own good. Thanks for the reminder, OP, and I'm so sorry your trust got thrown right back in your face. :(

Unknown21

Unknown21

?/?/2024
Apr 25, 2023
It's disgusting, I don't know why people give birth to children who won't be able to contain them or love them enough, shame on them.