• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Pained Loser

Pained Loser

Feb 26, 2024
On a lighter note, what song would you like to be the last one you listen to?

Mine would be:No surprises

Last edited:
Professor K

Professor K

your eyes vacant and stained
Feb 9, 2023

I am bawling my eyes out to this one...

Valso

Valso

Student
Mar 12, 2024
If I succeed, it wouldn't matter what song it is, even if it's a hated one.
But since you asked, it would be that song. Because I love her voice, her laughter, her eyes, her smile and everything about her. So I'd love to buy the farm with a song I like. I have it as a ringtone on my phone, so listening to it on repeat won't be a problem.

Agon321

Agon321

I use google translate
Aug 21, 2023
I don't know yet. I definitely don't want anything sad. I was thinking more about something "epic" :). Let the gods in the afterlife know I'm coming ;)

Malaria

Malaria

If I can't be my own, I'd feel better dead
Feb 24, 2024
I think I'd want it to be something either by Alice in Chains or Joy Division.

N

nothingtolivefor

Mar 17, 2024

I've been forcing myself to listen to this little loop on loop because it reminds me of my ex I drove away.
It was in a cutesy instagram reel back before I made her stop loving me. Drawing of a cat and a bear and it said:
Even if every single thing in your world is falling apart, you'll always have me
I don't have her anymore. I never will again. I'll never meet anyone like her ever again. No one who will love me as much as she did before I pushed her past her very patient limit. I can't even get another relationship if I wanted one.
I hear it in my head like a schzio already but I've decided to force myself to literally listen to it on loop 24/7 because it makes me want to hurt myself more.
It brings back all the memories. The bad ones. The good ones that are only painful now.
I'm hoping it pushes me off the edge very soon. I can't take being alive much longer.

I hated cutesy shit before I met her.