• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

bianbianbianbian

bianbianbianbian

I hope my last breath is a sigh of relief.
Jun 10, 2022
I've been waiting for what feels like a while, but I finally have enough money to get everything I need to before I go and to last me until the end of the month if necessary. I've been trying to write more, take more photos, go more places, and make more memories before I go but I'm genuinely too exhausted and I really don't see much of a point in trying so hard since it's obvious I'm aware that there's a good chance people will just move on immediately. It doesn't really matter if that's the case. It's been really hard to muster up any energy for anything at all and it's somehow just getting worse and basically I just do nothing all day except lay down in my bed. It's hard to sleep and most days eat and it's even harder to get up and take care of myself or anything around my house, but I've been trying just so I don't disappoint anymore than I have. I don't really care much for anything I used to like and my emotions are still really unstable. I'm thinking of just deleting all of my photos, socials, writing and selling all my things so when I am gone, no one will have anything that will remind them of me and they can forget. I'm just wishing what most other people on here are and it's that I just wish I would die. I don't know why my attempts last year and the year before didn't work or were just ruined and I wish I had more money to get the things I needed earlier this year or at least found them around my house when I look. I'm exhausted and I just want to sleep. I just want to rest now. I don't want to hear about having more "willingness to learn to grow" because I have no more willingness to live and to me, that's just the same thing. If I'm going to die, I might as well try dying entirely and make sure it doesn't take too long for people to start forgetting about me.

• Hugs
Reactions: sugarb, wCvML2, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person