• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
As it seems I am coming to last days (hopefully) I have spent today becoming increasingly sad at not being with my SS family any longer.
I made sure yesterday all my loose ends were tied up. Now all I have is this family. I promised myself I wouldn't get close to any of you when I joined but some of you got me. Never felt sad at "virtual" friends before, but I think because this time it will be more clinical I have real belief I will be gone by Sunday am starting to feel for those I leave behind. I am not going to mention you in open forum but those I email daily know who they are. I hope all of you on here find your peace but to the special few I have made "friends" with over last few weeks know you have made me feel very happy and loved.

Last edited:
constant_grief

constant_grief

Nov 25, 2020
If there is any hope then please don't go, but regardless best wishes to you.

darksideofthebright

darksideofthebright

Check in on your happy friend
Nov 10, 2020
I've had a great time talking to you Gromit. It will indeed be a bit sad to see you leave this world and I'm so sorry that life has driven you to this point, but I wish you the best of your interests! :hug: :heart:

You deserve the peace you've been yearning for. :heart:

Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
I'll be joining you soon buddy, make sure there's room at the celestial bar for me.
A double waiting for you.
I've had a great time talking to you Gromit. It will indeed be a bit sad to see you leave this world and I'm so sorry that life has driven you to this point, but I wish you the best of your interests! :hug: :heart:

You deserve the peace you've been yearning for. :heart:
Thanks bright, hope you get the peace you need as well.

Last edited:
newave3

newave3

I want out
Nov 21, 2020
You poured your heart out in your posts Gromit. We could all see your suffering, yet you managed to exhibit a sense of humor too. Hope you find peace and an end to the torments of life.

Reactions: StuFin
Gromit-CTB

Gromit-CTB

time for ctb
Nov 14, 2020
You poured your heart out in your posts Gromit. We could all see your suffering, yet you managed to exhibit a sense of humor too. Hope you find peace and an end to the torments of life.
If you can't have humour at yourself at ctb you can't have humour. A few people have asked me to do my story before ctb but cant do this otherwise would bore you all to death. Just wish you lot could tell those who were close to me I did have a heart.