sleepforever81

sleepforever81

Aug 23, 2021
Voices in my head are telling me over and over to kill myself, I can't escape them. Iv got the means to do it right now with 14 grams of amitriptyline tablets. Small part of me knows the hurt I will bring my family and friends if I decide to go through with it, but I won't be around to witness it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Unknown21, Alexandra0, Tonkpils and 1 other person
J

justpathetic

Pathetic
Sep 15, 2024
Voices in my head are telling me over and over to kill myself, I can't escape them. Iv got the means to do it right now with 14 grams of amitriptyline tablets. Small part of me knows the hurt I will bring my family and friends if I decide to go through with it, but I won't be around to witness it.
So sorry. You have to ask yourself if the voices are trustworthy.

Reactions: landslide2
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It truly is so cruel to me how there's all this suffering, I wish you the best in whatever you decide.

G

grisly bear

Apr 22, 2024
The voices in your head can be very distressing, but I personally believe that the voices can also be deceptive.
If you actually want to live and it's just the voices telling you to, then it might be worth considering contacting an ambulance or something.

Reactions: Tonkpils and landslide2
sleepforever81

sleepforever81

Aug 23, 2021
15 grams of amitriptyline, is my method of ctb.