• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Hanger

Hanger

Noosedancer
May 29, 2018
Would be nice with pink Leggings

• Love
Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, becca and DeadLikeMe
FlowerWithDeadEyes

FlowerWithDeadEyes

Jun 15, 2018
I have this one white dress, I've been holding onto for a special occasion. Who knew it would be for my last night on earth..But it is. It's comfy and pretty. I'm gonna do my hair and look the most confident I have ever been in my life. Then after spending my day looking at scenery, I'm going to go into the hotel bathtub i'll be staying at, wrap myself in my comfiest Blanket and die.

Reactions: becca, DeadLikeMe and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
MortDeVivre

MortDeVivre

"If a battle cannot be won, do not fight it."
May 31, 2018
It would be kind of funny to wear something humorous. To me, right before I die at least

Something sarcastic. Life is good or something. I'd for sure wear comfy clothes

nike-photo-multi-style.jpg

Reactions: Chloe
MiserableBastard1995

MiserableBastard1995

Experienced
Mar 17, 2018
The funeral director shirt is actually pretty tempting, or maybe just a simple smiley face shirt lol.
I think I'll wear my favorite 30's garb for my final evening.

Reactions: Chloe and becca
Hanger

Hanger

Noosedancer
May 29, 2018
the mushroom death suit looks nice

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and SexualChocolate
g0921

g0921

Jan 18, 2020
My second favourite long black dress.

And the favourite for funeral :)

• Love
Reactions: MsMaudlin and faust
Deleted member 15021

Deleted member 15021

Feb 13, 2020
I'm going to be wearing one of my favourite pairs of PJ bottoms, whatever too I can find and a beige jumper (it's super comfy!). I was more about comfort over fashion in life, so there's no point changing that just to CTB.

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Well, this will be a little bit funny, but I can be naked and with sombrero on my head if in hotel. If on the boat just something casual

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I've never really thought about it before. I don't suppose it matters much. Something comfortable.

The important thing is funeral clothes, and I don't really know about that either. I don't wear nice things. I wear jeans and t-shirts. Ugh. Is this something else I need to add to my things to worry about list??

MsMaudlin

MsMaudlin

This is the fierce last stand of all I am
Dec 8, 2019
I have bought a long sleeved floral dress, I'm going to put flowers in my hair and do my make up, I want to look like sleeping beauty, even if I'm blue lol ❤
My second favourite long black dress.

And the favourite for funeral :)
I have bought 2 the same, navy floral to die in and black floral for the funeral ❤

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: g0921
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
It's the least of my concerns really. If you just want to make a statement there are better ways to do it