• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Malpractice: NeuroDystrophy-Paralysis-Meds-Injured
Sep 27, 2022
Butchered (that's what I am)

🙏 @Dead Meat my very kind and dear friend you are not dumb 💔💛 I am so Dumb in fact I am Dumber than a doormat !

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Sep 27, 2022
Starry Night 🌌

(Van Gogh ~ depicts Venus ~ painted from his asylum window 🌟🌙
~ I love the lyrics to the song about him too … and my favourite is Impressionism ~ I also love some of Gauguin's Post-Impressionist art …
sorry 2 words :0)

Last edited:
slugcat

slugcat

Student
Mar 14, 2023
Twin Peaks 👥🏔️

(Starry Nigth is a stunning piece of art *ੈ✩‧₊˚ - love how you chose a word that was thematically linked to the last one - and oopps i put two words too hehe :p but ye apparently its a great show - twin peaks it is - but i haven't watched it yet, only listened to the amazing ost !!)

6c986356b62c146cf778e5e5c9e74324

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Per Ardua Ad Astra

Sep 27, 2022
Surrealism 🍒🙀

(I'm so ancient I saw the original airing of film : Fire Walk With Me + TV series in 1990s … loved it … hope you will too … I've not been able to watch anything since becoming ill in 2016 :(
PS : likewise love your sense of themes)

Last edited:
slugcat

slugcat

Student
Mar 14, 2023
Orphism 🟥🟦🟨🟩 (another art movement ! staying in theme, as always ! Orphism is a sort of abstract art that is linked to cubism and to my favorite poet, Guillaume Apollinaire, it developped in the XXth century !)

(oe you don't know how much I LOVE surrealism, heheh i swear to god Magrite is my favorite painter hehehe 👤🍏🎩 / I am very exited to watch twin peaks and other david Lynch cinema / im sorry to hear that you can't watch anything anymore, must be very painful to live through, in my case,i haven't been able to watch any movies or read for the last couple years because of a major depression but im slowly getting able to do it again)

here is a typically Orphic painting by Robert Delaunay :

Robert Delaunay Hommage  Blriot 1914