GreyGoo

GreyGoo

Aug 17, 2024
I am slowly destroying my kidneys and liver with large overdoses of Nurofen Plus to make it look like natural causes.
I have been taking 16 pills at once each day, sometimes 32 pills.
Been doing this for around a week and a half now, with some days not skipping because I can't be bothered to move out of bed.
Apart from some discomfort and bloating I still don't seem to be suffering any ill effects and for some strange reason I don't get the buzz from the Codeine.
Maybe I am a poor metabolizer of these compounds?
I'm starting to wonder if the cautions around these meds might be overstated and I need to increase or go for broke.

• Hugs
Reactions: nux_walpurgis
willitpass

willitpass

Don’t try to offer me help, I’ve tried everything
Mar 10, 2020
Codeine isn't available over the counter in the US but I spent months overdosing on Tylenol (paracetamol) daily and now have been overdosing on an over the counter NSAID that isn't publically available in the UK every day as a form of self harm. While I haven't had my blood drawn in awhile so I can't tell you what if any progress I've made in shutting down my kidneys, I can tell you if this is your plan you're in it for the long haul. Alcoholics drink like a sailor for decades before succumbing to it. It will be months at the earliest before a method like this kills you. It will honestly probably be several more weeks to months before you notice any significant effects. The healthy kidney and liver are incredibly good at flushing things out that shouldn't be there, it takes awhile to start to wear them thin.

Reactions: Tonkpils and nux_walpurgis
M

MyTimeIsUp

Perhaps I'll be important when I'm long gone?
Feb 27, 2024
That won't kill you. Your liver can take a beating, trust me. I've taken massive overdoses of painkillers absolutely countless times and I'm still here, and very luckily with no organ damage

You'll be in absolute agony, a pain you've never experienced. You'll throw it up and it will be the most painful thing ever, it'll feel like throwing up acid and it'll feel like your insides are on fire. And you won't be given any pain relief, for obvious reasons... you won't die. You'll just cause yourself severe long term damage, and they won't give you a transplant if you needed one.

Please stop now. It won't do shit

L

Life'sA6itch

Student
Oct 29, 2023
That won't kill you. Your liver can take a beating, trust me. I've taken massive overdoses of painkillers absolutely countless times and I'm still here, and very luckily with no organ damage

You'll be in absolute agony, a pain you've never experienced. You'll throw it up and it will be the most painful thing ever, it'll feel like throwing up acid and it'll feel like your insides are on fire. And you won't be given any pain relief, for obvious reasons... you won't die. You'll just cause yourself severe long term damage, and they won't give you a transplant if you needed one.

Please stop now. It won't do shit
My thoughts exactly. The pain and discomfort are not worth it. Mental torture is far too much, why add drawn out physical issues as well?