FatalSystemError591

FatalSystemError591

{He/They}
Oct 12, 2020
So I was reading on partial and full hanging, and I know with SN you need to take anti-emetics to reduce vomiting the SN, and with partial and full hanging seizures are likely to occur. Lamictal is also used as an anti-seizure medication.. so would Lamictal be similar to an anti-emetic in this case, where it would prevent an unwelcome side effect that may ruin your attempt by causing the method to fail or discovery?

T

turin

Nov 4, 2020
i was wondering if a lot of benzos would prevent movement when hanging

D

Deleted member 1768

Enlightened
Aug 15, 2018
So I was reading on partial and full hanging, and I know with SN you need to take anti-emetics to reduce vomiting the SN, and with partial and full hanging seizures are likely to occur. Lamictal is also used as an anti-seizure medication.. so would Lamictal be similar to an anti-emetic in this case, where it would prevent an unwelcome side effect that may ruin your attempt by causing the method to fail or discovery?
Even on Lamictal...I take it for epilepsy, I will still seize if I take a seizure-inducing drug. As for an anti-emetic? Not even close. One of the side effects of Lamictal is nausea. Sorry.

Reactions: Silent_cries
Partial-Elf

Partial-Elf

Eternal Oblivion
Dec 26, 2018
By the time you're convulsing, you should be thoroughly unconscious. So, nothing to fear on that front.

I guess I see what you're saying about getting found, but I don't think the convulsions are strong enough to make much noise in the first place. This based on having watched a lot of hanging videos.

• Love
Reactions: Silent_cries