• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️
Jul 1, 2020
about half a year ago i lost my cat, my baby girl..
im poor and couldnt afford the several thousand $$ vet bills, so i turned to my grampy.
he was always buying me frivolous things. making comments "oh, thats all you bought today?"

but when i need something serious, you fuck off.
he helped me make a most payments... but then i almost didnt get her back. we (my exhus) had to fuck around with the vet KEEPING MY DEAD BABY FROM ME!!! and all you had to do was not leave me...

then you messaged on my bday like everything was fine. and i didnt message back. that was the last time i heard from you.

now.. i have the trauma of losing my baby and you...
You again...

My mother got rid of you back when i was a little girl.. holidays havent been the same.. i finally got you back... and you fucked me around when i needed you most..
i was going to pay you back... if you couldnt afford it or whatever all you had to do was be honest with me. but instead you fucked me around when im already go through a more than hard enough time...

merry fucking xmas to me.
im not celebrating this year. no decorations, i didnt want nor care about the presents i got. being sick thankfully got me out of the meal.
i still have my other baby girl, i got her some treats and presents, she really enjoys them. but thats as close as xmas is coming for me this year.. i dont even want to say the official term..

to have the last family i had stripped away...over something as important as a life...
it hurts....a lot.... but why should i want you back after leaving me when i needed you most.....

• Hugs
Reactions: pole, FadingDawn, PA𝖨𝑁 and 1 other person