Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
Hello has any one seen or heard any thing about people killing themselves due to a lack of sleep? I know it can mess your head up pretty bad were i last work they was this guy he had not slept for five days. And on the fifth day around lunch time he went of the depend . He started to yell and scream snd throw things about he was screaming that he could see giant spiders. And they were after him three guys had to pin him down and call for an ambulance thats the larst we saw of him i think he ended up in the nut house pore sof .

Jayxtri

Jayxtri

Student
Mar 6, 2019
After a few days you start to hallucinate. It is not possible to kill yourself by this method because eventually you will fall asleep without you knowing and you will not be able to control.

Reactions: salvation and TAW122
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I think people do hallucinate for a while but after an extended time, yes they do eventually end up dying (but not from suicide). So I don't think people kill themselves directly from lack of sleep, but other causes cause death.

Edit: @Jayxtri summed it up pretty well.

Mort

Mort

No use to know one
Feb 15, 2019
After a few days you start to hallucinate. It is not possible to kill yourself by this method because eventually you will fall asleep without you knowing and you will not be able to control.
Thanks i just was curious what a lack of sleep can do to you. The meds i am on can stop me sleep for a full 24hrs sum times just wonder if i go potty lol :) . Mind hard to tell sum times HAHA :D LOL