• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

SOU_P

SOU_P

me plants will be the last folk to see me alive.
May 5, 2024
first off, i wanna preface that i do not understand most acronyms, lingo, or jargon of this site, so some help with that is needed.

ello, been feelin an utter lack of purpose lately, other than keepin plants n suicidal friends alive. the only reason i wake up in the mornin is me plants (lovely little wood-sorrels, and an echeveria) n bf, but other than that i wake up n do next to nothin other than watch yt vids, play a few games, n chip away at music-makin. life's become a chore, something i be obligated to do, and i see no point in continuing if all i'm doin is disappointin me parents, barely keepin plants alive, and contributin next to nothin in society (all i do to "contribute" is make music). i've gotten very close to suicide before, what with wantin to do it new-years of this year, tyin a noose at one point and then givin up, and the most recent attempt that was stopped by me brother havin an off-day at work and contactin me mum about a concernin discord message i sent him.

the only thing keepin me alive is me survival instinct n low pain tolerance, in need of lowerin those.

i don't want to get better, i just want to die. i be a stain on society, just a useless consumer of finite resources.

i am not quick to respond, so please ask me multiple questions in one response, so i can answer all of them in the few times i'll visit this site.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dliena