kittyswift

kittyswift

getting tired even for a phoenix..
Sep 29, 2023
I have been hospitalised for past CTB attempts 5 times now. My most recent attempt was a few weeks ago and once i was medically fit i had to be cleared mentally, as im sure a lot of you will know from experience. While trying to come up with a safety/discharge plan, the person i met with said she wasn't sure what to do because the things they usually come up with hasn't worked for me. She said she would have to talk to her consultant, but discharged me anyway without a plan. I had a follow up phone call the next day where she said she would be talking to the consultant psychiatrist later on and would get back to me about some additional 'support'. She hasn't gotten back to me and i have received no further support. Its so frustrating and it just feels like the services that are supposed to 'help' me have forgotten about me, or that (forgive me for how childish this sounds" im not 'bad enough' to deserve any help. im not really sure what to do now, i don't have a contact number for her since they always contact me on no caller ID. I have an appointment with my psychiatrist later this month but he is useless. Any ideas of where i can go from here? Im giving life another try, my attempts must have failed for a reason right? -besides from poor planning and impulsiveness (lol). It just feels like there isnt really anywhere else to go and that my only option is to CTB with my SN that i got a few days ago. Any ideas would be appreciated because i am truly at a loss

• Hugs
Reactions: Kit1
ForeverBroken

ForeverBroken

Memento mori
Jun 17, 2023
I'd be willing to try to help you. I have a medical background but also have to tell you that I'm not currently in recovery. That being said, you can message me if you'd like.

• Love
Reactions: Kit1 and kittyswift
penguinl0v3s

penguinl0v3s

Wait for Me đź’™
Nov 1, 2023
Safety plans show low clinical efficacy, and may actually be more detrimental than good, at least according to the data. It gives professionals a false sense of security, and people often don't follow them anyways.

Reactions: Kit1 and kittyswift
K

Kit1

Enlightened
Oct 24, 2023
I have been hospitalised for past CTB attempts 5 times now. My most recent attempt was a few weeks ago and once i was medically fit i had to be cleared mentally, as im sure a lot of you will know from experience. While trying to come up with a safety/discharge plan, the person i met with said she wasn't sure what to do because the things they usually come up with hasn't worked for me. She said she would have to talk to her consultant, but discharged me anyway without a plan. I had a follow up phone call the next day where she said she would be talking to the consultant psychiatrist later on and would get back to me about some additional 'support'. She hasn't gotten back to me and i have received no further support. Its so frustrating and it just feels like the services that are supposed to 'help' me have forgotten about me, or that (forgive me for how childish this sounds" im not 'bad enough' to deserve any help. im not really sure what to do now, i don't have a contact number for her since they always contact me on no caller ID. I have an appointment with my psychiatrist later this month but he is useless. Any ideas of where i can go from here? Im giving life another try, my attempts must have failed for a reason right? -besides from poor planning and impulsiveness (lol). It just feels like there isnt really anywhere else to go and that my only option is to CTB with my SN that i got a few days ago. Any ideas would be appreciated because i am truly at a loss
Which country are you in?