Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
How many of you are "Laying Down and Rotting" through your depression? This is one of my favorite and older coping mechanisms.

It's a great excuse to catch up on TV shows and movies without anyone being too suspicious. It can be a bane to any hobbyist however as finding motivation again can be pretty hard.

I'm sure this Pandemic has given many people a reason to rot in bed. How're my fellow rotters passing the time?

• Hugs
Reactions: shush, Brink, Mr2005 and 6 others
highlyvolatile

highlyvolatile

I don't know anymore.
Feb 14, 2020
Meeeeeee I'm rotting in bed. Been watching childhood shows and playing mobile games. Every blue moon I'll get a call from someone that's not my sister

• Hugs
Reactions: Final Escape, Fragile and Brick In The Wall
21Neberg

21Neberg

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2018
I can't take LDAR-ing. It makes me feel even worse than I already do, so I try to do it as little as possible. Though sometimes I just don't have the energy to even get up. These days I try to keep up with uni because it'll make my family proud if I succeed.

• Hugs
Reactions: Should be gone, Brick In The Wall and Final Escape
Fragile

Fragile

Broken
Jul 7, 2019
same here, lying down and doing fuck all has been my lifestyle for quite some time.

right now i'm baking some weed edibles so i can rewatch south park latter.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, Final Escape and highlyvolatile
highlyvolatile

highlyvolatile

I don't know anymore.
Feb 14, 2020
same here, lying down and doing fuck all has been my lifestyle for quite some time.

edibles and south park sounds like a good time.

• Hugs
Reactions: Brick In The Wall, Final Escape and Fragile
mesohappy

mesohappy

Cat piss sammich??
Jan 10, 2020
Im schizo minded...I plan big things,dont have the energy to carry through,lay down,take a nap,feel disappointed,get up in a rage..Start again,switch to something else,disappointed in that,get drunk,wanna fight,lay down take a nap,plan ctb,meditate on it,take a nap,get up..

Small victory,feel like superman,back at the cycle again...I wish I knew the answers to this shit.

• Hugs
Reactions: highlyvolatile, Brick In The Wall and Final Escape
waterbottleman

waterbottleman

Not a person
Sep 30, 2019
I feel like smoking weed and going around biking. Problem is I think I ran outta weed....

• Hugs
Reactions: highlyvolatile, Brick In The Wall and Final Escape
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Meeeeeee I'm rotting in bed. Been watching childhood shows and playing mobile games. Every blue moon I'll get a call from someone that's not my sister
I don't get many calls or texts either. What mobile games have you been playing?

South Park is definitely an old favorite. I've not seen any of the new episodes though. I need to catch up.

Im schizo minded...I plan big things,dont have the energy to carry through,lay down,take a nap,feel disappointed,get up in a rage..Start again,switch to something else,disappointed in that,get drunk,wanna fight,lay down take a nap,plan ctb,meditate on it,take a nap,get up..

Small victory,feel like superman,back at the cycle again...I wish I knew the answers to this shit.
Your goal planning sounds similar to mine. I keep trying to break that cycle but it's always easier said then done.

highlyvolatile

highlyvolatile

I don't know anymore.
Feb 14, 2020
I don't get many calls or texts either. What mobile games have you been playing?

South Park is definitely an old favorite. I've not seen any of the new episodes though. I need to catch up.

Your goal planning sounds similar to mine. I keep trying to break that cycle but it's always easier said then done.
Call of duty mobile (its not the same since they removed zombies), the my little pony game (its cute but the paywall isnt), i play a lot of those idle games, merge games, cooking, craft or fishing games. Pixel games are my favorite though. My phone is filled with mobile games and not much else admittedly. What's some you enjoy?

Reactions: Brick In The Wall
Brick In The Wall

Brick In The Wall

2M Or Not 2B.
Oct 30, 2019
Call of duty mobile (its not the same since they removed zombies), the my little pony game (its cute but the paywall isnt), i play a lot of those idle games, merge games, cooking, craft or fishing games. Pixel games are my favorite though. My phone is filled with mobile games and not much else admittedly. What's some you enjoy?
Infinity Blade was my favorite mobile only game. I don't think it's on any of the app stores anymore unfortunately.

I used to just lay around and play console games from my bed when I'd get really down. Do you have any mobile game suggestions?

Reactions: Fragile
highlyvolatile

highlyvolatile

I don't know anymore.
Feb 14, 2020
Infinity Blade was my favorite mobile only game. I don't think it's on any of the app stores anymore unfortunately.

I used to just lay around and play console games from my bed when I'd get really down. Do you have any mobile game suggestions?
Is this it?
And its kinda hard for me to recommend newer mobile games cause the enjoyment for me is very short lived. I'll rry to recommend games that are enjoyable and the dont require money to progress or anything cause ive played terrible games some that you literally couldnt progress without them wanting you to fork over cash. The mario kart game was really fun when id first downloaded it. Animal crossing pocket camp is also cute. Minimal dungeon rpg is one i'd been playing a lot. The title fits the game perfectly. The cooking dash games arent all bad. Uh.. you can pm me for more, haha i dont wanna derail the thread too much.

• Love
Reactions: Brick In The Wall
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I'm partially LDAR'ing. I know that I'm set on CTB'ing and even more so than before (for personal, circumstantial, and otherly reasons). However, I'm not fully LDAR'ing because I have some other goals and loose ends to tie, plus getting too complacent may fuck with my readiness to CTB.

• Hugs
Reactions: Should be gone and Brick In The Wall
BabyYoda

BabyYoda

F*ck this sh!t I'm out
Dec 30, 2019
I am, mostly farming in gacha games and watching random videos

• Love
Reactions: highlyvolatile and Brick In The Wall
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
How many of you are "Laying Down and Rotting" through your depression? This is one of my favorite and older coping mechanisms.

It's a great excuse to catch up on TV shows and movies without anyone being too suspicious. It can be a bane to any hobbyist however as finding motivation again can be pretty hard.

I'm sure this Pandemic has given many people a reason to rot in bed. How're my fellow rotters passing the time?
My problems were an excuse to do precisely this. Never expected it to last sixteen years