• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

C

catsareneat

Jan 27, 2024
Iv struggled through this pathetic life for far too long and I like to think I gave almost every option a good try, I gave it my best and it didn't work which is fine, I came to point where I decided I would have to figure out to live like this. I wish I could of kept that optimism but I always finding myself questioning how is it possible I got worse l? But I somehow am. I'm done fighting I'm drowning in these thoughts. My last attempt I too 25 grams (25) kratom pills although I was out of it I was still alive. I would of taken more, but I was actively in a php and was heading to my car to get more when I was stopped. My future is uncertain I'm don't have a date set but I might be planning it soon and see if thing get better in that amount of time. What would a lethal dose of kratom be? I'm currently a bit over 6 months clean since my last relapse but I miss it and it's what I want to go out with, I plan to mix with Xanax and some alcohol and aswell since I know krstom alone may be difficult

John-Doe

John-Doe

Jan 20, 2024
is there a reason you specifically want it to be kratom and not harder opiates like oxycodone or fentanyl? as someone who's been regularly using kratom for years, i'd recommend against using it to overdose. it would be almost impossible to take a lethal amount (far far more than 25g for most), and you'd probably just throw it all up if you tried.

N

NightingaleOde

Jan 22, 2024
Hi cats,

I'm telling you this as a Kratom addict. Over the course of my struggle with it since 2017, I've accidentally overdone it twice, and ended up in the ER. To be blunt: not only will it not work, the attempt is likely.to.torture you with the worst vertigo, nausea, and vomiting imaginable. The reason is that it binds with both the Delta and Kappa receptors as much as the Mu's, and also activates both serotonin and norepinephrine pathways -- which means it both fatigues and energizes you simultaneously. Its like a real dirty, agitated Tramadol buzz. Please don't do it, it's miserable.

Reactions: John-Doe
C

catsareneat

Jan 27, 2024
is there a reason you specifically want it to be kratom and not harder opiates like oxycodone or fentanyl? as someone who's been regularly using kratom for years, i'd recommend against using it to overdose. it would be almost impossible to take a lethal amount (far far more than 25g for most), and you'd probably just throw it all up if you tried.
Well im heavily addicted to it so I really want to go back but also its extremely readily available, I mean like most gas stations

Reactions: John-Doe
John-Doe

John-Doe

Jan 20, 2024
Well im heavily addicted to it so I really want to go back but also its extremely readily available, I mean like most gas stations
yeah man i totally get the appeal, i'm addicted to it as well, it's just not a good way to ctb. like NightingaleOde said, you're not going to die but you will have a terrible night of nausea and vomiting. ODing on anything is already difficult to pull off properly, and kratom has one of the lowest chances for fatality of any substance out there. i'm not trying to tell you what to do, i just don't want you to go through a really unpleasant failed attempt which is what will almost certainly happen.

C

catsareneat

Jan 27, 2024
yeah man i totally get the appeal, i'm addicted to it as well, it's just not a good way to ctb. like NightingaleOde said, you're not going to die but you will have a terrible night of nausea and vomiting. ODing on anything is already difficult to pull off properly, and kratom has one of the lowest chances for fatality of any substance out there. i'm not trying to tell you what to do, i just don't want you to go through a really unpleasant failed attempt which is what will almost certainly happen.
Well that's why I was planning on mixing with benzos and alcohol, but I understand it's probably not worth it. I'd do sn but idk how I'd get it