• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

dangier_to_myself

Student
Apr 10, 2018
If I have to employ a painful method like sodium nitrite, would kratom prevent pain? Is it legal in NY? How do I get it? What are the risks?

N

Neo-Schopenhauerian

Apr 16, 2018
I definitely wouldn't count on it as being strong enough. Just get heroin, or even make poppy seed tea (Simply Nutz is the favored unwashed brand and you can get it via Amazon prime, I've done it), which you could reduce to a more manageable level. It can contain a surprising amount of morphine and other alkaloids, people have overdosed on it.

The problem is that if you feel great and it alleviates your pain/suffering you may find it much harder to go through with the act, making it a good test of whether you genuinely want to die.

Reactions: dhk96
Sonnenblume

Sonnenblume

Sunflower Panda
Apr 6, 2018
simply Nutz isnt on Amazon anymore. Is there anywhere else to get it? Thought I might try that for nerve paiin

M

Machonne

Apr 25, 2018
Kratom affects some people differently with nausea and violent vomiting for hours. Try it at your own risk.

D

dangier_to_myself

Student
Apr 10, 2018
I definitely wouldn't count on it as being strong enough. Just get heroin, or even make poppy seed tea (Simply Nutz is the favored unwashed brand and you can get it via Amazon prime, I've done it), which you could reduce to a more manageable level. It can contain a surprising amount of morphine and other alkaloids, people have overdosed on it.

The problem is that if you feel great and it alleviates your pain/suffering you may find it much harder to go through with the act, making it a good test of whether you genuinely want to die.
Those "other alkaloids" include some extremely unpleasant ones

I

ion900

Student
May 4, 2018
If I have to employ a painful method like sodium nitrite, would kratom prevent pain? Is it legal in NY? How do I get it? What are the risks?
from the stories I hear about people breaking bones and not having the pain relieved by powerful drugs like in an iv I don't think being deprived of oxygen would be painless with any dose of drugs

D

dangier_to_myself

Student
Apr 10, 2018
from the stories I hear about people breaking bones and not having the pain relieved by powerful drugs like in an iv I don't think being deprived of oxygen would be painless with any dose of drugs
I don't see what breaking bones has to do with it