Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
Hypothetically of course; if you were given the option of dying peacefully in your sleep 2 or 5 years from today vs CTB within the next 12 hours which would you pick?

I know it's a weird question but I have weird thoughts and dreams.

Probably not even a question for some, especially those here with a chronic health issues.

Right now I'm simply not ready, my affairs aren't in order but do I want 5 more years. Not easy.

Of course the flip side being choose 5 years and what if you make a good life but are on a countdown to a fixed destiny with the grim reaper.

Edit: Accidentally just posted this from my drafts but what the hell, it's done now :pfff:

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
If by ctb you mean like realistically with whatever people can access right now then that's just not possible for everyone as after all we exist in this society where suicide is purposely made so inaccessible.

But if there was the option to fall into a peaceful, eternal sleep today then of course I'd wish for that, as only the peace of eternal sleep is desirable to me, in my case I believe the less time spent suffering in this cruel and futile existence the better.

Reactions: DT2007
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
If I knew I would drop dead in, say, 10 years from today, I would stick it till that date.

Y

Yaffle

Life’s a bitch
Nov 9, 2023
If by ctb you mean like realistically with whatever people can access right now then that's just not possible for everyone as after all we exist in this society where suicide is purposely made so inaccessible.

But if there was the option to fall into a peaceful, eternal sleep today then of course I'd wish for that, as only the peace of eternal sleep is desirable to me, in my case I believe the less time spent suffering in this cruel and futile existence the better.
Just lights of today assuming you have everything to hand for your chosen method vs lights off in 5 years