• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Seen this a few times now where a member has let slip that they are under 18. Not sure what to say or do

Reactions: Lennox
Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
Can't do right for doing wrong

Reactions: Lennox
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
Minors are not allowed in the forum, so the only thing you need to do is report them if you see them admitting it so we can ban them.

Reactions: Dawn0071111 and Empty Smile
almost there ....

almost there ....

... isolated ... mpls , mn USA
Sep 6, 2019
Minors are not allowed in the forum, so the only thing you need to do is report them if you see them admitting it so we can ban them.
hi I would like to deactivate my account.. I could not find the pm option thanks and best of luck and great success with this very cutting edge and progressive site for people to be heard and hence feel better... god bless you

I

iiii5555

Student
Sep 12, 2018
Why would you need to do something? Just carry on.

Reactions: LonelyHopelessDude and Skathon
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
hi I would like to deactivate my account.. I could not find the pm option thanks and best of luck and great success with this very cutting edge and progressive site for people to be heard and hence feel better... god bless you
In order to self-ban please follow these steps. https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/new-self-ban-feature.17323/