F

Flick

Jun 26, 2020
Just like how this site allows for members to be able to speak about their intents or ctb, be it if they want to do it successfully or if they want to get better and speak to people without being judged

would there be ones similar for stuff like cutting?
I have relapsed into doing so after 2.5 years (I think) clean. Idk what's better at this point, but for now at least, it's keeping me alive. That being said, I'd rather whatever I do be safe. Avoid any major health implications.
don't want to accidentally ctb before I would mean to.

essentially, does anyone happen to know a place where we would be able to discuss this and be met with understanding?
Also uh, I don't know if I'm allowed to ask this here,
I don't know if this counts
If I'm going against anything, please do let me know and I'll take this down right away.
just am a bit desperate, but I'm not about to step on anyone's toes/go against any guidelines

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: ERASED, Luchs and Deleted member 17331
Claudia

Claudia

Student
Jun 21, 2020
Just like how this site allows for members to be able to speak about their intents or ctb, be it if they want to do it successfully or if they want to get better and speak to people without being judged

would there be ones similar for stuff like cutting?
I have relapsed into doing so after 2.5 years (I think) clean. Idk what's better at this point, but for now at least, it's keeping me alive. That being said, I'd rather whatever I do be safe. Avoid any major health implications.
don't want to accidentally ctb before I would mean to.

essentially, does anyone happen to know a place where we would be able to discuss this and be met with understanding?
Also uh, I don't know if I'm allowed to ask this here,
I don't know if this counts
If I'm going against anything, please do let me know and I'll take this down right away.
just am a bit desperate, but I'm not about to step on anyone's toes/go against any guidelines
I don't know if such a forum exists but I'm pretty sure a lot of people on here, me included, self harm. So I think you could legitimately start a conversation about it on here. I've seen threads before about cutting..a lot of people on this forum will empathise with you.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, ERASED, Luchs and 2 others
illbeinthegarage

illbeinthegarage

funs fun but who needs it
Jun 14, 2020
there is a site i stumbled upon at one point where people posted pictures of and talked about their self harm stories but i dont know if thats the sort of thing you're looking for. im also unsure what it was called but if you want it i could probably find it again

Reactions: ERASED and Luchs
F

Flick

Jun 26, 2020
there is a site i stumbled upon at one point where people posted pictures of and talked about their self harm stories but i dont know if thats the sort of thing you're looking for. im also unsure what it was called but if you want it i could probably find it again
Pictures?? Okayy that's alot. I'll try to avoid those. But yes, If you can find the site that would be great. Thank you XOXO

Reactions: Luchs
illbeinthegarage

illbeinthegarage

Jun 14, 2020
im pretty sure its a forum based around posting pictures so probably not too great if it will negatively impact you

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Flick and Luchs
Luchs

Luchs

kristallene Bergluft über verfallener Gruft
Aug 20, 2019
Cutting sucks. It is like a drug addiction, and you balance on a small string between the urge to cut deeper and not trying to leave permanent scars.

Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob and ERASED
E

ERASED

Student
May 17, 2020
Can you please pm me site.

illbeinthegarage

illbeinthegarage

Jun 14, 2020
Cutting sucks. It is like a drug addiction, and you balance on a small string between the urge to cut deeper and not trying to leave permanent scars.
i understand, i cut myself and what began with what was similar to papercuts soon became tearing through fat in desperation to feel something, anything. then being addicted to it, wanting it to stop yet wanting to do it better, deeper. being proud of the deepest cuts and biggest scars yet ashamed. i have a big love hate relationship with cutting.

Reactions: Flick and ERASED
F

Flick

Jun 26, 2020
i understand, i cut myself and what began with what was similar to papercuts soon became tearing through fat in desperation to feel something, anything. then being addicted to it, wanting it to stop yet wanting to do it better, deeper. being proud of the deepest cuts and biggest scars yet ashamed. i have a big love hate relationship with cutting.

this is where I'm at. can't get enough of the rush of relief as the blood seeps out, carrying all that pent up frustration. The deeper, the more blood, the more relief. But then after, the more shame.
A terrifying cycle that I can't get out of -yet I don't know if I even want to

• Hugs
Reactions: illbeinthegarage
Claudia

Claudia

Student
Jun 21, 2020
this is where I'm at. can't get enough of the rush of relief as the blood seeps out, carrying all that pent up frustration. The deeper, the more blood, the more relief. But then after, the more shame.
A terrifying cycle that I can't get out of -yet I don't know if I even want to
I get you.. I feel the same. Absolutely nothing makes me feel the way self harm does. Last year I got to the point of burning myself with an iron and this year I'm back to just razors, and slowly drinking myself to death.
That point when i feel so shit in life and feel so much pain, seeing my own blood from cutting is exactly what I believe I deserve.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Wolfjob_dayjob, Flick, ERASED and 1 other person