• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

X

Xraydav

Feb 28, 2019
For my method I am going with partial suspension. I tested it out tonight and tied two scarves together as one was not long enough and then a slip knot on one end for my head and knotted the other end to my doorknob. I tested the knots with my hand and it was ok. I then put 10 lbs of dumbbells in and all was ok. Then I pulled down on the dumbbells and the slip knot started to slide down the scarf and would have eventually come down. How do I tie a better slipknot?

Reactions: Kikoo Loool
Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
If the slip knot is coming undone, then try the arbor knot:

Which knot are you using to tie the 2 scarves together? Are the scarves of equal thickness?

Reactions: AbsoluteNothingness
X

Xraydav

Feb 28, 2019
If the slip knot is coming undone, then try the arbor knot:

Which knot are you using to tie the 2 scarves together? Are the scarves of equal thickness?
I am using an overhand knot to attach the two scarves, one is thicker than the other

Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
I am using an overhand knot to attach the two scarves, one is thicker than the other
I would recommend either a sheet bend or double sheet bend:

Reactions: AbsoluteNothingness, throwaway_2620 and Xraydav
X

Xraydav

Feb 28, 2019
I would recommend either a sheet bend or double sheet bend:

Do you have a specific knot that you recommend for around the doorknob?

Superfluous

Superfluous

Mar 16, 2019
Do you have a specific knot that you recommend for around the doorknob?
Knot sure (pun). Taking into consideration you are using scarves, it needs to be both simple and secure. Maybe the Gnat hitch?

Reactions: Xraydav