• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

P

Pallf

I'm tired
May 27, 2018
Keeping my suicide methods open. Anyone here know how much Klonopin I'd need to overdose? I'll drink it down with wine or something.
Is a Klonopin OD peaceful?
I have at least 120 of the 0.5 mg fuckers.

inconsequential

inconsequential

Enlightened
Jun 1, 2019
Benzodiazepines are specifically made to be difficult to OD on. 60mg won't kill you.

Reactions: Circles, Qbert, Ramirez and 1 other person
Ramirez

Ramirez

Criminally insane
Jun 10, 2019
benzos and alcohol can kill you but its not reliable. ive had a whole package of xanax and almost an entire bottle of vodka one night and nothing happend except for me sleeping a long time and being kinda blacked out for 2 days. It can work but you would need alot of alc to it wine is not gonna cut it. but youd probably just puke it out anyway

Reactions: Circles
T

TimeToDie

Mage
Jun 13, 2019
The whole reason benzos became so wildly popular is because they are damn near impossible to fatally OD on. They replaced barbs such as Nembutal & Seconal which actually did produce fatal ODs, both accidental & intentional.

Reactions: Bluedew and Circles
GeorgeJL

GeorgeJL

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2019
Don't try to reinvent the wheel stick with the tried and true peaceful methods. IMO it's unreliable, yes people have ODed on benzos and alcohol but it's not worth the risk.

Reactions: Bluedew and inconsequential
ProhibereDolor

ProhibereDolor

Cloak and Dagger
May 21, 2019
I've actually tried this method using a bottle of 30mg of temazepam, which was 30 pills due to it being 1x at night. I was on those things for over 4 years due to horrific insomnia. And even at that amount all I ended up doing was being taken to the hospital by police because they found me walking down the middle of the road at 3 in the morning. I have no recollection of any events including when family came to get me and take me home after the docs got tired of my strapped to the bed antics once the threat of danger had passed. So my advice? Don't bother with any benzos. You'll most likely come to and be told the horrible things you did.

All the best

D

deathenvoy

Experienced
Mar 29, 2019
I took 40mg of lorazepam with rum (no tolerance). I have no recollection what was happening during 2 next days. I regain consciousness in ICU and was transferred to psych ward.
I have learned my lesson, now I have my N&meto ready.