• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

imdoneforreal

Apr 24, 2024
I currently take Prozac and trazodone but I have probably 70 pills of the .5 klonopins. I'm wondering if taking a bunch of benzos before I try to hang myself would make it easier and cause more respiratory distress possibly? How do I make this as easy as possible?

Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023
if you are relaxed w benzos its going to be easier than without. its not totally peaceful and your si might kick in, but if you get unconscious/bear for the first 3 minutes, you might be successful

Reactions: Forveleth
I

imdoneforreal

Apr 24, 2024
if you are relaxed w benzos its going to be easier than without. its not totally peaceful and your si might kick in, but if you get unconscious/bear for the first 3 minutes, you might be successful
I feel like people hang themselves all the time. I can't fail at this😔 I will for sure end up back in the hospital which is crazy because it's expensive and helps nothing. I couldn't bare the shame of failing.
I feel like people hang themselves all the time. I can't fail at this😔 I will for sure end up back in the hospital which is crazy because it's expensive and helps nothing. I couldn't bare the shame of failing.
What I mean is that I feel like people do it easily. But I guess you only really hear about the successful ones.

Reactions: mainlanders_son
Yuki_03

Yuki_03

I really can't take it
Aug 9, 2023

What I mean is that I feel like people do it easily. But I guess you only really hear about the successful ones.
do you live with anybody? hanging is mostly successful if 30 minutes pass. but make it 1 hour to be sure. most hospitals cant resuscitate a suffocation case if it happened long enough.
hanging is "pretty" successful if done right. it's pretty efficient but most people prefer other methods due to the pain or si that comes with this method.

I

imdoneforreal

Apr 24, 2024
I do but due to my insane insomnia, my husband doesn't sleep in my room or dare to come in because me getting sleep is so important. Unless I started thrashing around somehow in the closet or making a lot of noise, he wouldn't come in from 8pm-6am

Z-A

Z-A

Let me go
Mar 3, 2024
Benzodiazepines only give a calming feeling, they don't stop SI. They're taken before CTB to prevent panicking and fear taking control of you.

Reactions: losi