• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022

• Informative
  • Wow
Reactions: du2497, redisblue, Alcoholic Teletubby and 11 others
ge0rge

ge0rge

the satanic mechanic
Jul 29, 2018
i browse a lot of KF at times. mostly for youtuber-related content.
that thread is surprisingly balanced, and even for outsiders they're sick of funeral cry's shit 😂😂😂

• Yay!
  • Wow
Reactions: ImsooDone1N, LastBusHome, Thanksforeverything and 14 others
A

AreWeWinning

Student
Nov 1, 2021

I have just read the first post, but jesus, those people do some serious digging

Reactions: LastBusHome and tolearn123
Destiny Calls Me

Destiny Calls Me

Do I answer?
Nov 23, 2022
That person deserves Journalist Of The Year Award. I read most of it and Im speechless. Honestly its nice to see someone taking an impartial approach to both sides. If you dont want to read it scroll down to the conclusion at the bottom, pretty good summary.

I believe like many things there will always be another one to pop up. No matter how difficult or illegal you make something. Its supply and demand.

Reactions: du2497, UtopianSoliloquies, Skathon and 4 others
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
"Needless to say, implying that Exit is related to SS (by calling them "SS2") is fundamentally pants shitting ret*rded. The big difference is that Exit is for ppl 50 years or older, which he never mentions once. Not only that, but they require photo ID. So he's lying through his teeth by implying a minor could somehow sign up and pay $100 to get access to sodium nitrite. It's very fucking disingenuous."

Nt imprssd tht thy misgendrd RaS thru th/ whle artcle tho

Reactions: poofart, Euthanza, Rogue Proxy and 11 others
F

fuzzy-clown

Experienced
Nov 27, 2022
Nt imprssd tht thy misgendrd RaS thru th/ whle artcle tho
Yep, that's Kiwi Farms for you. That's what trans people have to deal with. If there's any content that's trans related, it's never wise to read internet comments. It's not just at Kiwi Farms, it's on YouTube and news articles too. Maybe that's part of the reason why there's so many of us here on SaSu.
Extra love for RaS :heart:

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: juststitches, poofart, february in alaska and 32 others
Fulminare

Fulminare

Read Thomas Szasz!
Feb 20, 2022
Honestly, Kiwifarms is really good when it comes to research in general. Nice that both sides are being talked about there.

Reactions: Skathon and Givenuponlife
Rapière

Rapière

On the brink
Jul 7, 2022
i browse a lot of KF at times. mostly for youtuber-related content.
that thread is surprisingly balanced, and even for outsiders they're sick of funeral cry's shit 😂😂😂
They found a post of her saying she admires and envies "very young people", aka children, who commited suicide. Whatever you think of these kinds of posts, If this rhetoric is allowed to continue, there will be more and more voyeuristic articles and youtube videos in the near future framing this site as a 'death cult' until noone feels safe posting here any longer.

There is no way her posts would have ever reached that level in the first place if she got clear warnings from the mods for her escapades.

• Informative
Reactions: LastBusHome, Yakamoz, resolutory and 4 others
ge0rge

ge0rge

the satanic mechanic
Jul 29, 2018
They found a post of her saying she admires and envies "very young people", aka children, who commited suicide. Whatever you think of these kinds of posts, If this rhetoric is allowed to continue, there will be more and more voyeuristic articles and youtube videos in the near future framing this site as a 'death cult' until noone feels safe posting here any longer.

There is no way her posts would have ever reached that level in the first place if she got clear warnings from the mods for her escapades.
you know, i feel that there should be a forum for openly and honestly talking about suicide. a place that neither endorses nor rejects the idea of killing oneself -- but in practice i honestly think that'd be extremely difficult to achieve. there are rabid pro-life, "life is inherently good" people who can't tolerate dissent and rabid life-sucking dementors out there who thrive off the misery of others and who may directly or indirectly tip the scales in death's favor.

i've read numerous times that this forum is that vaunted place of neutrality and honest debate, and to some extent it may be, but you'd be hard-pressed to deny that neutrality and honesty and good critical thinking will and do get tainted when the predominant belief system here is that life is misery and you can't escape misery except thru death. i guess suicidal people are more attuned to that kind of perspective, because of depression and other mental health problems. but for those people to whom suicide is a calculated, necessary and inevitable step i think we could do better than the atmosphere that surrounds this place.

should people's beliefs be policed? no. should dementors be banned? absolutely not. but as long as they and other heavily depressed people are an overrepresented majority here, i think the very notion of open and honest discussion goes out the window. fucked if you do, fucked if you don't.

the way i see things, this is sometimes less of a forum about suicide and more of an anti-recovery depression forum.

edit 2: for what it's worth, i agree with a KF commenter who said methods should be restricted to sites and not forums, e.g. Lostallhope. that way we lose the murderous allure that seems to be dogging the forum's reputation

Last edited:
Reactions: LastBusHome, Looking, Cathy Ames and 6 others
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
Interesting turn of events. You would think a thread in such a controversial forum wouldn't be nearly that accurate but honestly I want to applaud OP for doing that much research. I'm glad to see that at least some people out there still care about truth. And honestly, that's how investigative research should look like. So yeah, if you're reading this, you should know you did a better job covering this forum than the NYT and it puts their miserable article sensationalising a community of suicidal people to shame.

About the misgendering, honestly? I can live with that after all the bullshit we went through. This kind of behavior was to be expected from Kiwifarms and that's one thing but the media - against all expectations - literally portayed this forum as an evil suicide cult without questioning that narrative once, without giving us a fair chance to at least explain the purpose of this forum and that's just disappointing. And that's my problem. It's the job of these people to do proper research, instead they simply gave opponents of this forum a huge platform to spread their idiotic narrative. No question asked. That's journalism in the 21th century. There is no question what's worse.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: redbathingduck, HybridSpectre, Euthanza and 22 others
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022

edit 2: for what it's worth, i agree with a KF commenter who said methods should be restricted to sites and not forums, e.g. Lostallhope. that way we lose the murderous allure that seems to be dogging the forum's reputation
Good idea man never thought about that.
But there will still be goodbye threads man
And that's enough fuel with us commenting telling people we wish them the best for these people to think we're encouraging people to die.

Reactions: Zykg85 and assasmash
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018

We banned method talk a while ago. The forum simply wasn't the same. What makes this place so special is the hands off aproach when it comes to the topics you want to discuss in this forum. We don't censor that kind of information here and I think that's a good thing.

• Love
Reactions: february in alaska, HybridSpectre, Zykg85 and 10 others
X

xyzblahh

Dec 22, 2021
While I don't agree with the misgendering, KF and SaSu aren't so different. They suffer from such a bad reputation but actually do a lot for the cause of free speech. If you're ever bored, browse the old KF Holly Dance thread, about the right to pull the plug on a brain-dead child whose mother was parading him around like some sort of decaying flesh puppet. The Farms were p much the only place offering a true, balanced viewpoint.

They do some good work too - shout out the Million Pity thread on paid monkey torture. They're actively taking down those responsible (obv don't read if you can't deal with animal abuse).

• Informative
Reactions: du2497, Comfydant, eureka8 and 2 others
N

noname223

Angelic
Aug 18, 2020
Is there illegal content on 4chan and kiwi farms? I thought kiwi farms was taken down. I am too anxious to click on these sites.
Which is a little bit ironic because I am on this forum. But at least I benefit from that because I can use it as a valve.

• Hugs
Reactions: LastFlowers
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Is there illegal content on 4chan and kiwi farms? I thought kiwi farms was taken down. I am too anxious to click on these sites.
Which is a little bit ironic because I am on this forum. But at least I benefit from that because I can use it as a valve.

Afaik thy r jst frums

T

tolearn123

Jan 10, 2023
We banned method talk a while ago. The forum simply wasn't the same. What makes this place so special is the hands off aproach when it comes to the topics you want to discuss in this forum. We don't censor that kind of information here and I think that's a good thing.
Please keep it that way, I love how the forum / SS currently operates ♥️

Reactions: resolutory, SorrowMind, Outandproud and 2 others
Judah

Judah

Enlightened
Oct 1, 2020
I'm a little worried that at any moment I'll be mentioned in KF due to a thread parallel to this where another topic is discussed, I understand that KF seems like a cult and they are worse than 4chan, where they are capable of doxxing even your DNA. So it is a matter of time before he enters the scene in these conversations, is investigated and related to this and the forum in Spanish.

I took steps a long time ago to make sure to remove as much of my digital footprint from the internet, but it's amazing how far the people at KF are able to go.

• Wow
Reactions: Alcoholic Teletubby
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
One of the "previous" owners commented on page 6 I believe. Go check it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Informative
Reactions: Unending, Skathon and rationaltake
ge0rge

ge0rge

the satanic mechanic
Jul 29, 2018
One of the "previous" owners commented on page 6 I believe. Go check it out.
yeah, for sure. i've been poring over that thread like a bee to honey. still, the change of domain following those allegations is intriguing

Reactions: rationaltake
M

Musketeer

Student
Jan 24, 2020
Coming to this post i was thinking to myself, oh boy here we go again. I'm plesently surprised by this, they took a very honest approach to this website. Give them credit even though i despise them.

Outandproud

Outandproud

Don’t send pm without asking first
Oct 17, 2021
I really don't want to offend anyone but for my personal experience, the first time i posted in here the only response was from fc and i felt seen and welcome. But later on i see she was replying the same to everyone the same and I felt cheated. Then i saw more post all similar and no personal information about her revealed. Then when someone disagree with her she call them prolifers and trolls, pathetic embarras. Then she mades another traeds about how she was bullied, the other user comes and discuss him pow until he gets frustrated. Someone tags the mods. And the user gets banned. Its kind of a strategi effective one.
Btw i admire rain for not lettin the REAL prolifers shits put her down and mocking her gender identify

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: Euthanza, resolutory, Givenuponlife and 4 others
Shu

Shu

As above, So Below.
Jan 21, 2022
I really don't want to offend anyone but for my personal experience, the first time i posted in here the only response was from fc and i felt seen and welcome. But later on i see she was replying the same to everyone the same and I felt cheated. Then i saw more post all similar and no personal information about her revealed. Then when someone disagree with her she call them prolifers and trolls, pathetic embarras. Then she mades another traeds about how she was bullied, the other user comes and discuss him pow until he gets frustrated. Someone tags the mods. And the user gets banned. Its kind of a strategi effective one.
Btw i admire rain for not lettin this prolifers shits put her down and mocking her gender identify
Wolves normally disguise themselves as sheep.

Reactions: Zykg85 and Rainy_days
Outandproud

Outandproud

Don’t send pm without asking first
Oct 17, 2021
Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: LastFlowers
D

dopaminedeath

Death please
Nov 12, 2022
As far as commentary about the site, i feel like some of the generalisations by this user can apply

Most similar spaces start out as regular peer support forums with good intentions, but eventually decay into non-stop doomerism and infighting due to a lack of moderation or because most active mods and users simply aren't informed about mental health support

People being upset with FuneralCry's presence have valid reasons for it, unfortunately, it's not leading to any resolution just more infighting

Reactions: Shu
Rapière

Rapière

On the brink
Jul 7, 2022
Btw i admire rain for not lettin the REAL prolifers shits put her down and mocking her gender identify
To be fair, much of the 'kindness' displayed here is probably not genuine. It's just that with her, the veil of compassion is particularly thin, given how robotic her posts sound and how quick and unhinged she is in resorting to insults when faced with criticism.

I don't see why you wouldn't be better off calling or emailing the Samaritans (anonymously!) and tell then you just need an open ear. Atleast they are better at pretending to care about you (pardon my cynicism).

rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
I don't understand the expectation sometimes voiced on here that everyone on this site should display empathy. Some people on here are amazingly empathetic and helpful. I'm not one of those people!

I think all that can be reasonably expected is that people treat each other with civility.

• Hugs
Reactions: Relic, MindFrog, wait.what and 9 others
Rapière

Rapière

On the brink
Jul 7, 2022
Some people on here are amazingly empathetic and helpful. I'm not one of those people!
Me neither. To be frank, I couldn't give less of a shit about what happens to anyone on here (wirh the exception of maybe a handful). You are all strangers. Your suffering means norhing to me. If that makes me a terrible human being, so be it. But at least I don't go around and pretend otherwise in order to farm social status and use it to push some bullshit Pro-Mortalist ideology down the throats vulnerable people-- with immunity(!).

Last edited:
Reactions: Givenuponlife and Chinaski
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
Sad that people explain us more accurately when they agree, or notice that supporting us is in their best interest. When disagreeing with someone, it helps to present their view at least as well as they do...

Last edited:
Reactions: Euthanza, Cathy Ames and LastFlowers
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
Wow, Kelli and some of those other mothers posted a tweet with one of my posts on it, which was reposted on the Kiwifarms thread for SaSu on page 11, so weird to see. Sent the links to my best friend who found the whole situation from those parents to be bizzare.

• Hugs
Reactions: Cathy Ames
L

lionetta12

Just a random person
Aug 5, 2022
Wow, Kelli and some of those other mothers posted a tweet with one of my posts on it, which was reposted on the Kiwifarms thread for SaSu on page 11, so weird to see. Sent the links to my best friend who found the whole situation from those parents to be bizzare.

what does this even mean? Lol

''Catherine Adenekan
@CatherineAdene3
Oh dear lionetta12 ,, we got the screenshot already, sadly you were abit late, maybe RainandSadness should be monitoring abit more carefully@Angela250791@SavilleMelanie
4:57 PM · Jan 4, 2023·384 Views''

Reactions: Euthanza and LastFlowers