• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ForgottenTomb

ForgottenTomb

May 26, 2023
Everyone can be nice, but kindness is one of the rarest qualities a person can possess in this world. Cruelty is making this world unliveable and life is hard enough as it is. I am not cruel/kind, but normal, however the few people I knew in real life who were kind and sensitive, I can truly say that they are brave and fascinating people. Shout out to the users on here who feels like they are not wanted on this earth, yet still show kindness and sensitivity to others :heart:

LoiteringClouds

LoiteringClouds

Tempus fugit
Feb 7, 2023
I am not cruel/kind, but normal, however the few people I knew in real life who were kind and sensitive, I can truly say that they are brave and fascinating people.
I think, kindness is bravery, too, because some people tell you you're "kind" in order to say you don't have any "meaningful" skills or qualities - it's a covert insult or criticism. Somebody in my real life has told me that "kind" is basically the same as "useless," especially in competitive communities which consists of go-getters who believe in meritocracy. And I find kind ones tend to be exploited by others.

So I think kind people are brave - they don't need to be mean and show off their power, in order to reduce their anxiety.

Everyone can be nice, but kindness is one of the rarest qualities a person can possess in this world.
I found people on this forum are the kindest group of people I've ever seen. And I say this because this is Recovery section and I'm trying to recover - their kindness has made me want to live, which pro-lifers have never achieved.