• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
Like a simple weight suspended above on a quick release. Pull... drop... crush. Or somehow on a timer, so you don't have to actually "do it" per say.

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
Like a simple weight suspended above on a quick release. Pull... drop... crush. Or somehow on a timer, so you don't have to actually "do it" per say.

I'd imagine it is because crushing by typical human scale household objects (weights, barbells, bowling balls etc.) is not a reliably fatal method, and crushing by the kind of objects which are more likely to reliably kill you (piano, car, refrigerator etc.) are not easy to lift or suspend with any kind of home-made device.

Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
I'd imagine it is because crushing by typical human scale household objects (weights, barbells, bowling balls etc.) is not a reliably fatal method, and crushing by the kind of objects which are more likely to reliably kill you (piano, car, refrigerator etc.) are not easy to lift or suspend with any kind of home-made device.

I mean with a car, a jack could be used.

I believe it takes around 90lbs of force to crush a skull? Or bone in general.

I bet an engine hoist could handle something quite heavy as well.

E

ebt88

Student
Jun 11, 2020
Sounds dodgy compared to the alternatives

Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
Sounds dodgy compared to the alternatives

It would depend on how it was set up.

Like if it were rigged to be guided and not just fall freely hoping for the best.

But yeah, definitely not "traditional" and probably a mess.... a method, nonetheless.

E

ebt88

Student
Jun 11, 2020
Unless you had relevant expertise maybe

Reactions: Didymus and Blue LIPS
CarbonMonoxide

CarbonMonoxide

Marejeo ni ngamani
Oct 13, 2019
Household products not so much, however, work implements are a different ball game.

"In 1877, Englishman George Perks loudly proclaimed "Where that will go, I will follow" before hurling himself in front of a steamroller's path, upon which he was squashed flatter than a bloody pancake."

Reactions: Blue LIPS
Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
Household products not so much, however, work implements are a different ball game.

"In 1877, Englishman George Perks loudly proclaimed "Where that will go, I will follow" before hurling himself in front of a steamroller's path, upon which he was squashed flatter than a bloody pancake."

Damnnn that's a hell of a way to go out! Definitely more reliable though lol. I can't help but think about the scene from Austin Power's now though lol.

Reactions: CarbonMonoxide
A

aukguy

Student
Mar 3, 2020
I'd say too many things could go wrong - crushing a part of the body that wouldnt be fatal

T

TotallyIsolated

Mage
Nov 25, 2019
This method would not be very lethal. You'd be likely survive, and with long term injuries or disability.

CarbonMonoxide

CarbonMonoxide

Marejeo ni ngamani
Oct 13, 2019
Damnnn that's a hell of a way to go out! Definitely more reliable though lol. I can't help but think about the scene from Austin Power's now though lol.

LOL, I remember laughing until my ribs hurt when I first saw that scene. Imagine recreating it in real life, just for laughs before you ctb

Reactions: Blue LIPS
Blue LIPS

Blue LIPS

Ave Satanas
Jun 28, 2020
LOL, I remember laughing until my ribs hurt when I first saw that scene. Imagine recreating it in real life, just for laughs before you ctb

Lmao I know, and then I was like OMG THAT'S STUART!!! Look what I can do! Lol :P

Overall though this "method" is more so just an idea that isn't traditional but could be if it was thought out correctly, who knows. I mean when SN was created, they were wanting something to preserve meat... and now it seems it's for "other" reasons.

Reactions: CarbonMonoxide