yellowroses

yellowroses

Ever Seeking
Jun 12, 2023
The more ways I try and fail to catch the bus, the more I find myself wondering how the fuck /anyone/ manages to die by accident. I've done so much shit that by all accounts should've killed me 10× over and always come out completely fine, and yet somehow some motherfuckers will just like look at the sun too long and pass away. If I knew my body was this resilient I would've done WAY more stupid shit as a kid lmao, figures

• Yay!
  • Hugs
Reactions: FormerlyFe(IV), Stargazing:<, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
counting-out-time

counting-out-time

Just “hanging around”
Oct 10, 2022
i completely agree, i tried to CTB a few times and mostly it is SI that kicks in at last minute, bloody auto pilot! for example there was this story on the news about a woman walking a dog and next thing is that she went missing. few weeks later they found her at the bottom of a lake but i thought a dead body would float?

Reactions: yellowroses
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
Maybe Devine intervention keeps you alive, maybe it's not your time yet. Just a theory, I hope you find peace

• Love
Minsu

Minsu

♀️🏳️‍🌈
Jan 17, 2023
I've heard that benzos help a lot with SI. It should numb you a bit

yellowroses

yellowroses

Ever Seeking
Jun 12, 2023
I've heard that benzos help a lot with SI. It should numb you a bit
I actually have never had an issue with SI, I've "gone through" with everything I've tried, they just haven't worked. I've been trying to get a hang of the night- night method but no matter what I do I can only get myself a little bit dizzy. In the past I've tried just about every kind of poison or OD I could get my hands on, closest I got was just managing to give myself minor kidney damage and even that has apparently fully healed now lmao
Maybe Devine intervention keeps you alive, maybe it's not your time yet. Just a theory, I hope you find peace
Maybe, I have a (terrifying) theory that maybe in our own personal time-lines we always survive. Like, if we die in one universe our consciousness just skips over to the most similar other universe where we lived. I know its probably not true, but it still keeps me up at night lmao

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I don't really think OD is the most reliable suicide method anyway, many people have failed with easily accessible medications and poisons. But I do hate how it's so difficult to voluntarily die in this world, it certainly should be easier to finally be free from everything.

• Love
yellowroses

yellowroses

Ever Seeking
Jun 12, 2023
I don't really think OD is the most reliable suicide method anyway, many people have failed with easily accessible medications and poisons. But I do hate how it's so difficult to voluntarily die in this world, it certainly should be easier to finally be free from everything.
I took 3 months worth of my antidepressant and a month of Vyvanse at the same time, I knew it wasn't a reliable method but like, goddamn

stoiccactus

stoiccactus

somehow still here
Mar 24, 2022
You should change your username to "rasputin"

• Yay!