• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

wildflowers1996

wildflowers1996

Arcanist
Oct 14, 2023
But I doubt I'll ever get the opportunity :(
I want to try them because some people say they feel enlightened spiritually when they take them. But I suffer from bad anxiety, and I'm too scared of having a "bad trip". Are there any psychedelics which tend to have a calming effect?
The other thing is I don't have any friends to do them with and I don't think it'd be a good idea to do them on my own. And if I did it would have to be with another girl; I'm way too scared of meeting some guy off the internet and ending up getting raped or attacked or something. :(

• Hugs
Reactions: heavyeyes, Praestat_Mori and jar-baby
Velvet Fortress

Velvet Fortress

Dec 13, 2021
Yeah for a first time it's way better to be with someone you know and trust. I've done shrooms a fair amount of times and it can indeed go haywire. My worst bad trip came about because it took my emotions around extreme loneliness and made them spiral out of control, which is horrible when your brain is in synesthesia mode

If you go for a small dose it's fine I guess, since it'll mostly just hit the serotonin receptors and make you feel happy for a few hours. Done that a few times, it's a chill experience that gives you a break from anxiety. But it doesn't do anything more.

Maybe you'll meet someone one day and have a good opportunity to try it. Nothing wrong with shelving the idea for now

• Love
Reactions: wildflowers1996 and Praestat_Mori
Mirrory Me

Mirrory Me

"Life's a mirror, but 'whose' mirror?"
Mar 23, 2023
Yeah, there's nothing else to do but ask others, or try to order them on the Internet. I have usually used LSA seeds because they are easy to get (they are legal in many countries). They have interesting effects, but shrooms, etc. are stronger.
Psychedelics can also be enjoyed while being alone (Sometimes it is preferable, I usually just check out art and stuff).

• Love
Reactions: wildflowers1996 and Praestat_Mori
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
But I doubt I'll ever get the opportunity :(
I want to try them because some people say they feel enlightened spiritually when they take them. But I suffer from bad anxiety, and I'm too scared of having a "bad trip". Are there any psychedelics which tend to have a calming effect?
The other thing is I don't have any friends to do them with and I don't think it'd be a good idea to do them on my own. And if I did it would have to be with another girl; I'm way too scared of meeting some guy off the internet and ending up getting raped or attacked or something. :(

Cld b wrth signng up fr clincl trials - thy happn globlly & wll b suprvisd

• Love
Reactions: wildflowers1996, Praestat_Mori, heavyeyes and 1 other person