• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
If there's any reason, it should be this kind of reason. It just hit me. I feel comfort from seeing suicide in this way.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: davidtorez, WhatPowerIs, Superdeterminist and 9 others
divinemistress36

divinemistress36

Visionary
Jan 1, 2024
I believe in some kind of afterlife so I agree

• Hugs
Reactions: davidtorez and not-2-b-the-answer
cygnines

cygnines

knight of infinite resignation.
Feb 23, 2023
even if it's nothingness, i think it'd still be preferable to this. wherever i go, it's better than being in this body.

• Hugs
Reactions: davidtorez, Hotsackage, AdamOndiAhman and 3 others
U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
I believe in some kind of afterlife so I agree
I don't even think there needs to be some kind of afterlife behind it, you can just kill yourself and be in a better place in itself

• Love
Reactions: davidtorez, cowboypants, not-2-b-the-answer and 2 others
Kusogaki

Kusogaki

i am misery
Mar 22, 2023
I don't believe in "the afterlife" but being anywhere or no where at all seems better than being on this piece of shit rock. You don't have to believe in the afterlife for your reason, if you feel you are ready to say your goodbyes, then i wish you the best of luck.

• Love
Reactions: davidtorez, AdamOndiAhman, cowboypants and 6 others
L

LaughingGoat

Mage
Apr 11, 2024
I don't even think there needs to be some kind of afterlife behind it, you can just kill yourself and be in a better place in itself
I mean non-existence by definition would mean you're not in a better place, you just cease to exist.

Reactions: davidtorez and ijustwishtodie
Lullaby

Lullaby

🌙
Mar 9, 2022
Yeah, I used to tell myself that I would hope there'd be something good or better after this, that would have made all the years suffering worth it. Usually I'd think of my own personal heaven or whatever.

But now I honestly don't even care anymore - if there's something amazing, or just nothing. Which honestly says so much about my hope withering away completely.

I just take comfort now in knowing that no matter what happens, the pain will be just totally gone, and that's better than anything.

Reactions: davidtorez, Vicolo cieco, losing hope and 1 other person
Ksmиda

Ksmиda

Have I died too soon or lived too long?
Oct 23, 2023
Very true, one of the reasons I'm doing it. Life just seems like a chore when you believe that there is an eternity of happiness waiting for you.

Reactions: Vicolo cieco and AdamOndiAhman
U

unabletocope

I'd like to shut down
Mar 13, 2024
I mean non-existence by definition would mean you're not in a better place, you just cease to exist.
Which can be defined as a better place if someone feels that ceasing to exist would be a better place for them

𖣂𖣂𖣂.

𖣂𖣂𖣂.

𖣂
May 26, 2023
Yea every task seems so draining even eating. The more i view it the more sense of peace i fantasize.

S

Slipkorn

May 10, 2023
Too many damn Isekai anime. They make it so tempting. I want to become a slime in another world with my smartphone, picking up girls in a dungeon while being jobless.

Reactions: Goku Black
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I just believe death to be nothingness which is what I see as better, to exist is beyond undesirable and I wouldn't want to exist under any circumstances, rather all I want is to be unaware for all eternity. I find comfort in death as I believe it to simply be the absence of everything where all is forgotten about, death truly is the only relief for me.

Darkover

Darkover

Illuminated
Jul 29, 2021
once you die you will be in a better place than any of this so called life

Reactions: jusbug and AdamOndiAhman
tpboy

tpboy

No Karma Cafe
Aug 4, 2023
If you just use basic logic anyone who kills themselves expects to have a better situation whatever they believe in. To think its going to be worse would make no logic.

Reactions: Vicolo cieco
totheendofinfinity

totheendofinfinity

Trust in my self righteous suicide
May 26, 2024
I don't want to die, I want to live, but not this life. If I knew I would be reincarnated into a better life, I would be long dead. But the uncertainty is frightening.

• Hugs
Reactions: unabletocope and divinemistress36
albstr1403

albstr1403

I’m tired
May 25, 2024
The thing is we don't know what happens after death which is the scary part

Reactions: totheendofinfinity and divinemistress36
AshClouds

AshClouds

In time I started growing inward.
Apr 10, 2023
I don't believe in a "better place" because I'm in the belief that there isn't an afterlife. Its fine with me ceasing to exist once activity in the brain ceases

Reactions: divinemistress36
crystal_meth97

crystal_meth97

Nie mam zamiaru się poddać
May 1, 2024
While I don't believe in any sort of afterlife, I think CTB would take you to a better place, a place of non-existence where there is no suffering and where you don't have to deal with what life entails.

Reactions: totheendofinfinity
totheendofinfinity

totheendofinfinity

Trust in my self righteous suicide
May 26, 2024
While I don't believe in any sort of afterlife, I think CTB would take you to a better place, a place of non-existence where there is no suffering and where you don't have to deal with what life entails.
That's a good way to think of it. I'm scared of the idea of not existing, but maybe it is better. Still, as I said before, I want to live, just not this life, so still not ideal. That's why I hope for reincarnation.

Reactions: crystal_meth97