nolongerhuman

nolongerhuman

Arcanist
Feb 9, 2021
There are people who will be sad without me and I can appreciate that. At the same time, however, my emotional volatility continues to confuse, frustrate, and distress the people around me. It is my belief that the majority of people that I know would have easier lives if I was dead. Who else feels like people would be better off without them?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, demuic, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 16 others
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
although I deeply hate my family because if i am at these levels it is above all thanks to them, I admit that there are times when I think that I must have been a big burden for them too and that perhaps they did not deserve a daughter like me.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: anaschariac, Weeping Garbage Can, Dead Meat and 6 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I get what you mean. My parents would be sad, but sometimes I think it would put their minds at rest if I was in a better place and my death would bring closure. They know that I suffer yet they cannot really help. I sometimes feel like I bring negative energy to the family house just by existing. They want me to get better but I feel like i'm stuck in negative ways.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, SuicideAwaits, Dead Meat and 6 others
brokenwaves

brokenwaves

i need to cross a border that’s hard to define
Feb 19, 2021
i hate being such a burden to the people i love my whole life. yes i know there are people who love me, even though sometimes that can be hard to believe - but i am a burden nonetheless and it causes them pain to see me constantly worsen and completely deteriorating until there's nothing left of the person they once loved

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Dead Meat, Ame and 3 others
L

loopylou

Learn to fly
Jan 11, 2021
I feel a burden to my family for sure . I'm tiring them massively

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, Dead Meat, Ame and 1 other person
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I can totally relate, especiall during the last 3 years in which I had become a NEET.
Now, I'm finally working again so, I don't feel like a burder at least economically lol. However, my dad is really worried about me trying to ctb again and I wish I could give him some peace so that he doesn't think about that so much.

• Hugs
Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, nolongerhuman, Dead Meat and 1 other person