• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

greg ! :3

Student
Apr 7, 2024
i lost all my friends and im not okay. i juste wanna die RN and it hurts a lot, i wish i could get better

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Oneness, rozeske, Myexit and 18 others
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Sending you HUGE hugs, lots of love and the knowledge that you are never alone.

Walter

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: greg ! :3, Praestat_Mori, Patches and 3 others
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
I can really empathize with you. All my family passed-away over the course of a few years a few years back, every last one of them. I'm the last one left. I haven't any friends, so I know what it feels like to be completely alone. It's no way to live. Just plain sucks. I'm sorry that happened to you OP. I hope things get better for you.

• Hugs
Reactions: greg ! :3, kunikuzushi, Praestat_Mori and 3 others
salviap

salviap

salvia
Apr 7, 2024
i'm sorry for your pain. we will be here, safe travels. i hope you find the peace you've been longing for.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Patches and whywere
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
I can be your friend

• Hugs
Reactions: grahf, Praestat_Mori, Patches and 2 others
tsumihoroboshi

tsumihoroboshi

Lost Impact
Oct 31, 2023
i've lost a lot of friends recently too. i hope you find peace of mind whatever you choose to do and sorry you've had to feel this way.

• Hugs
Reactions: moshimoshi, Praestat_Mori, Patches and 2 others
letsgetittogo

letsgetittogo

Barbiturate Summer :p
Nov 11, 2023
I know online friends are different than irl friends. But I've met some really incredible people online.

If you want a friend for the next few days I'm here buddy :^

• Hugs
Reactions: grahf, Praestat_Mori, Patches and 2 others
Euthanza

Euthanza

Self Righteous Suicide
Jun 9, 2022
I hope this is not impulsive

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, Patches and whywere
I

ilovemydog

Dec 15, 2021
i lost all my friends and im not okay. i juste wanna die RN and it hurts a lot, i wish i could get better
*Hugs* I'm so sorry 😔

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere, Praestat_Mori and Patches
P

Patches

Oct 26, 2023
While things sound bad for you, allow yourself time to reflect (as hard as that may seem). Most importantly, know what you want, and how you want it. Do some method searching, it will help you succeed and give you time to decide if this is what you truly want.

A quick unplanned action could backfire and make things much worse for you in ways that wouldn't allow you to try again. I only dissuade you from possibly making your suffering worse.

I too will eventually leave, but I will make sure I do it right the first time and by my own wishes. I still have the luxury of time, which I hope you have as well.

I hope that you can hang with us for a little longer and decide with the right knowledge before taking action.

Well wishes internet friend!

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere and Praestat_Mori
Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

🎵 Be all, end all 🎵
Apr 17, 2023
What are friends? I haven't had people to hang out with in years. Lifetimes ago

How did you lose yours?

• Hugs
Reactions: whywere, divinemistress36, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
justcallmeJ

justcallmeJ

<3
Nov 9, 2023
Im sorry for the pain you are having, i wish you the best whatever you decide to do <3

• Hugs
Reactions: greg ! :3, whywere and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Welcome to the forum! I'm sorry you're in so much pain and you're so desperate. Feel free to vent here if you want. May I ask what's your method?

• Hugs
Reactions: Patches and whywere

Student
Apr 7, 2024
i'm sorry for your pain. we will be here, safe travels. i hope you find the peace you've been longing for.
thanks !! im sure ill find my peace. i hope i find my dad, haha
Welcome to the forum! I'm sorry you're in so much pain and you're so desperate. Feel free to vent here if you want. May I ask what's your method?
hanging
Me too !!
Im sorry for the pain you are having, i wish you the best whatever you decide to do <3
thank you
What are friends? I haven't had people to hang out with in years. Lifetimes ago

How did you lose yours?
i got mad at them and Said a lot of shit
While things sound bad for you, allow yourself time to reflect (as hard as that may seem). Most importantly, know what you want, and how you want it. Do some method searching, it will help you succeed and give you time to decide if this is what you truly want.

A quick unplanned action could backfire and make things much worse for you in ways that wouldn't allow you to try again. I only dissuade you from possibly making your suffering worse.

I too will eventually leave, but I will make sure I do it right the first time and by my own wishes. I still have the luxury of time, which I hope you have as well.

I hope that you can hang with us for a little longer and decide with the right knowledge before taking action.

Well wishes internet friend!
thank you. i've wanted to die since i was a kid, and well, im 18 now, haha, so i kinda know i want to die. but im pretty scared lol
Sending you HUGE hugs, lots of love and the knowledge that you are never alone.

Walter
thanks Walter, that really helps
I can really empathize with you. All my family passed-away over the course of a few years a few years back, every last one of them. I'm the last one left. I haven't any friends, so I know what it feels like to be completely alone. It's no way to live. Just plain sucks. I'm sorry that happened to you OP. I hope things get better for you.
Im so sorry, thanks!
*Hugs* I'm so sorry 😔
it's okay ill be dead soon so idc
I can be your friend
Okay! Lets be friends then
I hope this is not impulsive
it is. It really is, a few days ago i was pretty happy and didnt want to die, haha
I know online friends are different than irl friends. But I've met some really incredible people online.

If you want a friend for the next few days I'm here buddy :^
Yay! Thanks!
i've lost a lot of friends recently too. i hope you find peace of mind whatever you choose to do and sorry you've had to feel this way.
thanks, i've already decided im gonna die but ill have the best day ever!

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: Patches and whywere