• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

D

Dilectus

Jun 20, 2023
Hi, I'm planning on killing myself this September, im getting kicked out from the country and I will kill myself before that. Going back is same as living in hell so does anyone know any method that can make it seem like an accident? I don't want my family to suffer thinking too much about why I did it

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Painfu.Ll.suffering, cheese.out and アホペンギン
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I wish you the best with your plans and I hope you find the freedom you search for when the time is right for you to leave, it sounds like it would be pretty difficult to make suicide look like an accident honestly, if there was a reliable, straightforward way to do such thing I bet many people would ctb that way and the method would be well known on here.

Reactions: Dilectus
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I understand that you want it to look like an accident but this is almost impossible. The best way it can look like an accident is either climbing a mountain and doing a wrong step, or drowning. I'd say both methods rn't reliable, painful and have a high failure risk.

You can tread about methods in the Suicide Resource Compilation.

May I ask why you have to leave Germany?

Reactions: ropearoundatree and Dilectus
アホペンギン

アホペンギン

Jul 10, 2023
I'm sorry you're getting kicked out of Germany and you'll have to return to where you used to be. I understand why you want to ctb because of this, such a situation will push anyone to ctb, especially if they don't have any viable option. You can check the suicide resource compilation in the sticky threads for some method ideas.

Reactions: ropearoundatree and Dilectus
D

Dilectus

Jun 20, 2023
I wish you the best with your plans and I hope you find the freedom you search for when the time is right for you to leave, it sounds like it would be pretty difficult to make suicide look like an accident honestly, if there was a reliable, straightforward way to do such thing I bet many people would ctb that way and the method would be well known on here.
Tank you for your wishes, i have been thinking that in my situation it will be pretty difficult to make it look like an accident specially for the situation that im in, soo making it look like an accident will not be possible, i will be looking some methods.
I understand that you want it to look like an accident but this is almost impossible. The best way it can look like an accident is either climbing a mountain and doing a wrong step, or drowning. I'd say both methods rn't reliable, painful and have a high failure risk.

You can tread about methods in the Suicide Resource Compilation.

May I ask why you have to leave Germany?
You are right, i have reached the same conclussion, is really hard to make it look like an accident, specially considering that some people knows that something has been off lately. I have no apparent reason to be here, I did not pass 2 exams so I will no longer be able to study and if I do not study or work there is no apparent reason to continue to be here. everything in my life had been better since I came to this country, my life was so different compared to my country of origin that I would rather die 1000 times than go back, of course I am not going to tell that to my immigration agent, not that it would change anything so I have decided that I will enjoy my time to the fullest with my girlfriend and use the money I have left to do something fun and then I will do it, I feel bad for my girlfriend and my mother but I really don't see a way out and I feel that I will be scared that day but now I feel calm, even knowing that I am going to die soon.

Last edited:
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: LeperGnome, Siderly and Praestat_Mori
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
You are right, i have reached the same conclussion, is really hard to make it look like an accident, specially considering that some people knows that something has been off lately. I have no apparent reason to be here, I did not pass 2 exams so I will no longer be able to study and if I do not study or work there is no apparent reason to continue to be here. everything in my life had been better since I came to this country, my life was so different compared to my country of origin that I would rather die 1000 times than go back, of course I am not going to tell that to my immigration agent, not that it would change anything so I have decided that I will enjoy my time to the fullest with my girlfriend and use the money I have left to do something fun and then I will do it, I feel bad for my girlfriend and my mother but I really don't see a way out and I feel that I will be scared that day but now I feel calm, even knowing that I am going to die soon.
I guess your GF is German? Could you also try to find work with the residency permit you have or is that only for studies at uni? Dif you choose a method already? Only answer if you want.

Whichever way you decide to go I wish you all the best!

• Hugs
Reactions: Dilectus
D

Dilectus

Jun 20, 2023
I'm sorry you're getting kicked out of Germany and you'll have to return to where you used to be. I understand why you want to ctb because of this, such a situation will push anyone to ctb, especially if they don't have any viable option. You can check the suicide resource compilation in the sticky threads for some method ideas.
It made me feel helpless, but I have accepted it and I no longer feel the worry of going back, because I am not going back, I would be lying if I didn't say I am scared but if I go back I will definitely die so I don't know it's just better here.
I guess your GF is German? Could you also try to find work with the residency permit you have or is that only for studies at uni? Dif you choose a method already? Only answer if you want.

Whichever way you decide to go I wish you all the best!
Yes, my GF is German, my residence permit already expired so i cant even work as before and i was only allowed to Work MiniJobs i even considered marriage but the bureaucracy here is terrible and it is not possible to get 2 indispensable documents to get married, even if I would like to study next year I still have to go back to my country and a trip from my country to Germany costs more than 1000 euros and to say that I could afford that is false. Plus 11000 euros that I have to bring with me to study in Germany is simply impossible for me now. I havent choosed the method yet

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: アホペンギン and Praestat_Mori
peelingbananas

peelingbananas

Student
Jul 22, 2023
Tank you for your wishes, i have been thinking that in my situation it will be pretty difficult to make it look like an accident specially for the situation that im in, soo making it look like an accident will not be possible, i will be looking some methods.

i'm not sure how it works over there, but is it possible to retake the exams? in my country you are permitted to retake your final exam if you'd like to try again, but again i'm not sure how germany's law on that works

cosifantutti

cosifantutti

Student
Aug 27, 2023
Hi, I'm planning on killing myself this September, im getting kicked out from the country and I will kill myself before that. Going back is same as living in hell so does anyone know any method that can make it seem like an accident? I don't want my family to suffer thinking too much about why I did it
How sad that you're being forced to ctb because your home country is terrible and we live in a world where only some people have the right to live where they want.

Most of all I hope that somehow you can avoid having to go home. If you're forced to ctb I hope you can find a peaceful way to achieve this.

Take care x

Reactions: LonelyKitten
Siderly

Siderly

Oct 15, 2022

Sorry you are in a hopeless situation, I'm sure your family will know it was out of their control.

LonelyKitten

LonelyKitten

Seeking one final escape
Aug 13, 2023
I'm sorry to hear immigration is driving you to ctb - this is something in front of which we are largely powerless. Being stuck outside of my own adopted country, I empathize.

I've heard that CO poisoning via charcoal is popular in Germany.
That could look like an accident?
You could search info about it on this forum.

C

Copier0997

-
Dec 8, 2023
i even considered marriage but the bureaucracy here is terrible and it is not possible to get 2 indispensable documents to get married
I don't know if you are still in Germany or how your situation looks, but me and my wife flew to New York to get married. All you need is your passport and $25 for the marriage license. Then you wait 24 hours and get married at the court house the next day. You need to collect a few documents such as an international marriage certificate and apostille. That can all be done in a few hours. Then when you return to Germany, get it professionally translated ($200) and then I assume you can apply for Permanent Residence (Niederlassungserlaubnis) or a family reunification visa.

A trip to New York is not cheap, but if you can manage it, it does offer a solution for you to legally marry without any bureaucracy. That hopefully prevents you needing to go back to your homeland.

Many people also visit Denmark to marry because they accept documentation in German, English & Danish, however I don't know if that would apply for you.

Reactions: ropearoundatree