I

InezSerrano

Experienced
Dec 3, 2021
Does anyone here have experience with Ketamine? I've thought about trying it for over a year. Reading up about it on Erowid and PyschonautWiki right now, might purchase some in the near future.

Also if anyone knows about the risks of injection, I have experince with intramuscular injection, but I worry about impurity, I assume there are purity tests I could do? I alread have needles, alcohol wipes, a sharps container. I think I may snort it though? Or I think you can eat it? I don't really want to damage my nose though... I don't know.

Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
I tried it few times by snorting it and didnt feel anything tbh

Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
I'm by no means an expert, but I do know that IM is by far the best way to experience ketamine. Both nasally and orally should work alright as well, but it's a somewhat different (and imo less relaxed) experience. Your nose won't get damaged unless you were to snort it (or anything) too much, but with ketamine the thing you should mostly watch out for is damage to your bladder, as ketamine can irritate and inflame the walls of your bladder if you use it too often.

Unfortunately I cannot comment on the purity thing. I know it's especially important for IM, but I just don't know how to tell. Good luck on your search to find out.

Reactions: TheEndTimes
I

InezSerrano

Experienced
Dec 3, 2021
I tried it few times by snorting it and didnt feel anything tbh
Are you sure it was really ketamine? what dose did you use?
I'm by no means an expert, but I do know that IM is by far the best way to experience ketamine. Both nasally and orally should work alright as well, but it's a somewhat different (and imo less relaxed) experience. Your nose won't get damaged unless you were to snort it (or anything) too much, but with ketamine the thing you should mostly watch out for is damage to your bladder, as ketamine can irritate and inflame the walls of your bladder if you use it too often.

Unfortunately I cannot comment on the purity thing. I know it's especially important for IM, but I just don't know how to tell. Good luck on your search to find out.
Yeah, I know there are MDMA purity tests, so I thought there might be for ketamine, but I can't find any. For that reason I don't feel like injecting K, especially if I can eat it or snort it.

Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
Are you sure it was really ketamine? what dose did you use?
i dont know but i tried it on 3 different occasions from different suppliers about gram each time and didnt feel a thing.
Yeah, I know there are MDMA purity tests, so I thought there might be for ketamine, but I can't find any. For that reason I don't feel like injecting K, especially if I can eat it or snort it.
I would never risk injecting anything unless it is pharmaceutical grade. Risk is too high into the bloodstream/brain barrier. Nose and ingestion is less risky because of some level of filtration there

Reactions: _Minsk and TheEndTimes
TheEndTimes

TheEndTimes

A gay 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨
Aug 23, 2021
In the US, there is no shortage of psychiatrists who will shoot you up with ketamine, but it's expensive. Mine prescribes me ketamine powder, which I insufflate. It is very reasonably priced, about $22 a gram. There is a subreddit called r/therapeuticketamine to discuss medicinal ketamine, and one called r/ketamine about recreational use. I hope this is helpful.

Reactions: LionsTigersAndBears
maakies

maakies

DOOK
Dec 7, 2021
Where do you get needles for IM? Curious. I have some and was interested in trying it that way. I usually snort it.

LingeringUnreal

LingeringUnreal

dumb of ass
Dec 14, 2021
I've snorted ketamine but it's much harsher on your nose than cocaine, that's for sure. A trick is snorting a tiny bit of water off your finger after to make it irritate your nose less. Also grind it finer if you need to - the line I snorted was not crushed nearly enough and was like giant grains of rock salt or something, eugh.

Of course I'm a jackass and didn't measure my doses at all, but I've k-holed a couple of times and find it to be exceedingly pleasant. I've heard it can make you nauseous and I get nauseous very easily but did not have that problem with it at all - maybe because I was laying down the whole time?

Anyways if you're able to get it, I hope you enjoy! Even if it's just recreational usage it's worth trying.

Reactions: TheEndTimes
TheEndTimes

TheEndTimes

A gay 👨‍❤️‍💋‍👨
Aug 23, 2021
In my experience, nausea is a big problem when people mix it with alcohol. My doctor said to avoid alcohol for 24 hours both before and after using ketamine. I've followed this advice and never had a problem, but I've seen several people who've had one drink a few hours before vomit when using K.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: LingeringUnreal
absoluteanimal1

absoluteanimal1

Death by chocolate
Dec 17, 2021
I've had ketamine given to me via IV infusion by a doctor. I had 6 hour-long infusions over the course of 2 weeks. It was very trippy and felt good, but it didn't help my depression unfortunately.

I

idiotstillwantstodie

Student
Nov 11, 2021
Done it once, it's the time traveling drug. Makes a 15 minute feel like hours.

Sherri

Sherri

Archangel
Sep 28, 2020
It's very popular in the gay world, dunno why, was one of the few I didn't tried it.

xoxo13

xoxo13

Jan 9, 2022
tbh it's my fave drug, have had different experiences from more body-high / dreamy to more hallucinagenic, but purity is of course always a concern. in testing for fentanyl you can use test strips.

i've only used recreationally but during the time i was using p regularly (and safely #harmreduction) i do feel like it was lightening my depression a bit. know a couple people who have done IV and/or nasal spray for depression treatment and it seems to have really worked for them, tho insurance rarely (if ever?) covers it and it's hella expensive

Reactions: singsreignrebuilder
I

InezSerrano

Experienced
Dec 3, 2021
Where do you get needles for IM? Curious. I have some and was interested in trying it that way. I usually snort it.
Sorry for the late reply, you can on Amazon or other online sellers, lol. Your city may have some program as well/needle exchange.

Reactions: maakies
Silenos

Silenos

Ṿ̸̄Ọ̶͂Ỉ̶͉D̴̞͝ ̴̲̐A̷̾͜W̷̪͒Ā̵̯I̵͍̅T̵̛͔S̷̗͛
Jul 25, 2020
I actually ended up doing IM last night with two friends. While it was once again an interesting experience, I've decided it was my last time. The realisation that I'm better off without my body and not meant for this world was very strong, but I don't need reminders of that. If my previous times are an indicator the antidepressant effect should last for about a week though which is nice.