• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
I've been thinking about trying a ketamine therapy myself. There's many clinics in europe who offer this.
I haven't really fully decided yet, but it might be worth a try.
I would try it if it was available the UK.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, DoneBlonde, Deleted member 4993 and 2 others
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
I don't know about the UK specifically, but there's a few in germany that I've been in contact with. It would cost about 150-170 euro per treatment session which has to be repeated every 3 weeks, according to them.
@Fucking loving it has been on it for a while now and I think it's helped her.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Thewhowithin69, Deleted member 4993 and 2 others
15dec

15dec

ember in the dark
Dec 7, 2018
I read that ecstasy can also be used to treat PTSD, not sure where it's used though.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Johnnythefox, Deleted member 4993 and 1 other person
RainAndSadness

RainAndSadness

Administrator
Jun 12, 2018
I don't know about the UK specifically, but there's a few in germany that I've been in contact with. It would cost about 150-170 euro per treatment session which has to be repeated every 3 weeks, according to them.

That's expensive. It would probably be cheaper if you bought Ketamine by yourself.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Norest4thewicked and Johnnythefox
W

wxtyubidi7y

Student
Jun 30, 2018
Yeah K sounds promising for treatment resistant depression, also its mood-lifting effect takes place almost instantly, vs. after several weeks with standard antidepressants.

I predict despite its medical potential it will continue to be unavailable to most people because it seems most law makers would rather you continue suffering than access something helpful which could also, optionally, be used to catch a buzz.

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Thewhowithin69, Johnnythefox and 1 other person
T

Thewhowithin69

Dec 31, 2018
Makes me angry that it's a boutique treatment....if I have the money I can access this wonder drug!
Doesn't mean I won't try it if I can figure out how to swing it but it sure is frustrating to know there is something that could help but it isn't available to those of us who might benefit the most!!
Sorry , is there maybe any research going on in UK where you could access that way??

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Johnnythefox
Johnnythefox

Johnnythefox

Que sera sera
Nov 11, 2018
Makes me angry that it's a boutique treatment....if I have the money I can access this wonder drug!
Doesn't mean I won't try it if I can figure out how to swing it but it sure is frustrating to know there is something that could help but it isn't available to those of us who might benefit the most!!
Sorry , is there maybe any research going on in UK where you could access that way??
I just found this, so unless you're well off then it's expensive, a prime example of profit before health.

https://www.oxfordhealth.nhs.uk/ketamine-service/

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, 15dec, Thewhowithin69 and 1 other person
T

Thewhowithin69

Dec 31, 2018
I just found this, so unless you're well off then it's expensive, a prime example of profit before health.

https://www.oxfordhealth.nhs.uk/ketamine-service/

Exactly!! So many of us suffer because we cannot afford treatments. And we get desperate enough to try or do anything to find some relief. I was hoping myself to find a research project using K or psilocybin but can't seem to figure out. You have to be good at playing in their game to reap personal benefits. I could beg and borrow for the money needed to try K but I hate to support any of this fucked up system we have going on under the guise of 'medical care'....ok sorry just makes me so angry!!

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deleted member 4993, Johnnythefox and 1 other person
A

Armadillo

Experienced
Oct 24, 2018
Very good news indeed.
The vast majority of medications prescribed for MDD and similar conditions are just a little more effective than a placebo.
They all are too similar between them from the pharmacological point of view and the reasearch on drugs that act on different targets (like NMDA and 5HT-2A receptors) sounds promising.
Another pro is that, in this case Ketamine but it's true for similar compounds too, doesn't cause dependency like typical SSRIs/SNRIs do.
You get your infusion, your body gets rid of the drug relatively quickly, and the positive effects last for days or weeks.

If the problem is money and you are not worried about using those drugs outside of a medical settings you could try self-medication. You'll only find Ketamine on the Dark Web but, depending on the laws concerning novel psychoactive substances in your country, you can search for some research chemical vendors even on the Clear Net.
There are a lot of drugs similar to Ketamine available, namely the deschloro and fluorinated versions.
I've also heard positive reports on the use of microdosed Methoxetamine and some PCP analogues to cure mood problems (they have a similar mechanism of action as Ketamine).

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals, Deleted member 4993, Thewhowithin69 and 1 other person
T

Thewhowithin69

Dec 31, 2018
Very good news indeed.
The vast majority of medications prescribed for MDD and similar conditions are just a little more effective than a placebo.
They all are too similar between them from the pharmacological point of view and the reasearch on drugs that act on different targets (like NMDA and 5HT-2A receptors) sounds promising.
Another pro is that, in this case Ketamine but it's true for similar compounds too, doesn't cause dependency like typical SSRIs/SNRIs do.
You get your infusion, your body gets rid of the drug relatively quickly, and the positive effects last for days or weeks.

If the problem is money and you are not worried about using those drugs outside of a medical settings you could try self-medication. You'll only find Ketamine on the Dark Web but, depending on the laws concerning novel psychoactive substances in your country, you can search for some research chemical vendors even on the Clear Net.
There are a lot of drugs similar to Ketamine available, namely the deschloro and fluorinated versions.
I've also heard positive reports on the use of microdosed Methoxetamine and some PCP analogues to cure mood problems (they have a similar mechanism of action as Ketamine).

Thank you Armadillo...I copied your info and will try to do some more research when my brain is clearer! I appreciate the help as my own brain seems to have abandoned me in some major ways!! Lol

Reactions: RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Deleted member 4993