• If you haven't yet, we highly encourage you to check out our Recovery Resources thread!
  • New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3boei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

goodnightmiku

goodnightmiku

Feb 21, 2023
for 3 years now i do ketamine treatment and its worked. they do it in 5-6 treatments and up it everytime you go and this time i finished the treatments and it didnt work...im so scared what do i do now?

ResidentEvil

ResidentEvil

Student
Mar 2, 2024
Hi. I am very interested.
Can you tell me a little about side effects?
Have you had any that you know of?
What was your start dosis, and what is your dosage now?
How much has it helped you?

Last edited:
goodnightmiku

goodnightmiku

Feb 21, 2023
Hi. I am very interested.
Can you tell me a little about side effects?
Have you had any that you know of?
What was your start dosis, and what is your dosage now?
How much has it helped you?
hi so i get sick everytime after nausea and headaches but the day after im fine and i feel amazing. i cant remember what my start dosage was (sorry its been a long time) but my last dose was 190mg in IV form. i can say did the first treatment ever after i was fresh out of the ward for attempting and i was 1000000000000% ready to ctb but after my first treatment i wanted to try to live and for 3 years its kept me afloat nicely. It changed my life truly which is why im scared that its not working as well for me randomly

lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
talk to the providers about its efficacy and ask them about alternatives, maybe all you need is a longer break for tolerance or something you ate drank other medications etc theres a lot of reasons it couldve not worked, most important thing is to be honest with your docs about everything

hope it works out šŸ–¤ ketamine has saved my life a few times

B

biasedregret

Feb 23, 2024
Racemic or esket? If the latter switch to racemic.

goodnightmiku

goodnightmiku

Feb 21, 2023
Racemic or esket? If the latter switch to racemic.
its not esket its in IV form. im on 190mg im worried ive just done it so long its not working now....not to mention its expensive as hell and i pay monthly on the treatments ive already done so im scared to do more because they arent working and i feel im just racking up debt for my poor husband.

B

biasedregret

Feb 23, 2024
its not esket its in IV form. im on 190mg im worried ive just done it so long its not working now....not to mention its expensive as hell and i pay monthly on the treatments ive already done so im scared to do more because they arent working and i feel im just racking up debt for my poor husband.
You might be able to get a doc who will submit a prescription for racemic ketamine to a compounding pharmacy in lozenge form. There's a doc from Reddit who does this with a lot of patients. It's MUCH cheaper.

• Love
Reactions: goodnightmiku
goodnightmiku

goodnightmiku

Feb 21, 2023
You might be able to get a doc who will submit a prescription for racemic ketamine to a compounding pharmacy in lozenge form. There's a doc from Reddit who does this with a lot of patients. It's MUCH cheaper.
Thank you so much <3 this is very helpful im gonna call them tomorrow

Reactions: biasedregret